Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,951 members, 7,949,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages (16838 Views)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / (PHOTOS) Omotola Jalade Angelic Appearance Stuns In A Photo / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by clemz88(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
That's good
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Mickey7(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
It's all showbiz..These people,they are always after something
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by baybeeboi: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
who is Omotala?
We dnt knw her here in Ottawa
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
This is a step in the right direction,kudos to Omotola and all those who made it a success. Philantropism should be encouraged by our celebrities. They should as well kickstart the 'makeawish' foundation to help orphans,the homeless and the physically challenged and to put a broad smile on the faces of the needy.
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Lilaex: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Do unto u? Lol. If go down on u will u?

faitheverest:
The husband shaaaaa........
Omo baby, you are you! !
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
femi4:
You dey import shaving cream too?

So you still never shave uptil 2015? grin grin grin grin grin i dey import anything na including shaving cream. tongue
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by pinkhill(f): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2015
nice one omoT....more years in success
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by dre11(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Leadn:
role model characteristics... not spending time at one expensive hotel in Abu Dabi abi what do they call that UAE capital undecided

Ehehehe

They called it flexing nahcheesy
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Goodnuel: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2015
faitheverest:
The husband shaaaaa........
Omo baby, you are you! !
Ohk... I haven't done this before on this forum but I had to do it today... You re very beautiful.
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one, God loves a cheerful giver grin putting smiles on the faces of the needy is indeed a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by ayodot(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one from our admirable sexy mother of some amount of kids. In another story, wondering if it is good for one to me ringing is own bell for the charitable thing one as done.. At least some are doing something. Good one

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by verygudbadguy(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nice gesture

But y is d husband's face looking bleached?

That z wat happens wen u wear ur wife's makeup.
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=20pt]Ok...meanwhile

ALL GEJ SUPPORTERS, CLAIM THIS.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE RULED THE WAY GEJ IS RULING THIS COUNTRY
. [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Only d clueless ones will say Amen.
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by tolly22(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Dats gud
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by jbaby265(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
woman of valour

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by ojosam29: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
God bless u for this

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by Dammyjohn(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
You have done well-Omotola.Worker of good work.You are blessed the more for what you have done.Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by steve308(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
nice one
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
tweetobyte:
Each time I pray, I ask God to bless me so I can be a blessing to the people around me. I believe my prayers will be answered someday smiley

Btw, I still have a twitter account with 41,000 Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should check my sig for my contact details

Why don't u pray that God bless those ones so they won't need your handouts. But never an average Nigerian will always be selfish angry
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by dre11(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
omotola ! one of the few celebrities in Nigeria others re yeyebrities.
she is clean and crystal,no pretend nor stunt

Am sure she is one of the celebrities you look up to
Re: Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages by simdam500(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / Julius Agwu Flaunts Bare Chest In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.