Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,396 members, 7,971,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57676 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
I think its all planned since the bride's parent were not even present in church for the wedding. Smh. What kind of parent would support such If she no see job now them so say ....I just know she will soon regret it.

Evils everywhere.

IGBO weddings need to start being financed by both the groom and brides families.
Crap like this will happen if the man's family is the one financing everything.

Igbo people don't joke with their money, so it will guard against situations like these because they would have already told her "Before we spend our money, you better tell us now if you want to do something stupid". This is the only way to avoid all this rubbish.

She can play this kind of move because it does not affect her family in any way. Not by a single kobo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
I know a guy who knows a guy who knew another guy who chopped off both ears of his girlfriend after she dumped him for being an illiterate.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Harmvirus(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chai! Wicked
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by zyzxx(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
I can admit that sometimes i may be rude, even some times bitchy as well and saucy, but i can authoritatively say that i have never caused this pain to a guy b4, i dont even have the heart to do it. Some girls are mean, wicked and self centred, may she live with the guilt for d rest of her life.

Also to the guys, never spend uselessly for a girl, na una dey always cos am, una no dey gree hear word... One guy i gave my numba today kept callin and callin and wen i didn't pick he sent me a 1,500 recharge card
na rolf grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Rexyl(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

Guy whats the best way to punish her?

she can't just go freely with that. The guy must not think of taking law to his hand and go on revenge. He must hand the lady over to Almighty God. She can't survive God's righteous judgment for life.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by LadyPM: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
She must be very stupid and irresponsible! Did she not know about his educational background all this while? What kind of nonsense is this? Am talking as a woman, this is so unfair. When repercussions bounce back on her, she will start to accuse the witches and wizards in her village. My goodness, how can someone do this to a fellow man, and after training her? This is wickedness, She will not go unpunished for this act. That man's sweat will speak for him. She thinks she is smart. In today' s world u have many PhD holders with illiterate spouses. No end or limitations to education acquisition. Shame on the lady!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Bemmics: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ahhhhh!!!! There's God ooo!!!!
God cannot be mocked, whatsover she has sown, she will definately reap it in Full
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
gbodimowo:
like I always said if someone isn't up to you don't bother investing
may God bless u 4dat statement. Thank God my foolishness neva reach lyk dat..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
kennyamusan:
with ur comment,now I know y the lady is mean,virtually all ladies are anyway,so am not surprised by ur's and her's

I am mean?
See, marriage is not a trap!
We make it seem that way with our actions
The guy is better off with a woman who does not want to be with him

If the story is true, she cheated him...and it was mean to dump him on the wedding day....
But leaving him at the altar is still better than marrying him, feeling that way
A pity marriage is something no human being deserves...in this case I mean the groom

This is my truth,..I am sorry it fails to meet your expectation
But this is me
And I will not compromise my beliefs just so I wont be mean, like you called me
Cheers
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
2buff:

IGBO weddings need to start being financed by both the groom and brides families.
Crap like this will happen if the man's family is the one financing everything.

Igbo people don't joke with their money, so it will guard against situations like these because they would have already told her "Before we spend our money, you better tell us now if you want to do something stupid". This is the only way to avoid all this rubbish.

She can play this kind of move because it does not affect her family in any way. Not by a single kobo. grin

Not true sha
In Igbo tradition, when a woman breaks off wedding plans
Her family returns the bride price and pays half of all expenses incurred

Trust me on this

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
The lady is probably under a spell. How else cud this be explained? Her village witches seriously dey play skelewu 4 her head. I pity her ooooo because karma ll surely pay her back in own coin. This shd serves as lesson 2 all mugu guys that sponsor girls' education while their parents re alive.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Man & woman deceiving themselves since 99AD.

*modified*
Training a girl dat isn't ur wife is lyk shooting urself, because she go must fumble 1 day & u'll feel so Aaronized. But one thing I know in dis life is dat she can't & will never escape karma. And when karma starts tormenting her, she'll start blaming d innocent witches & wizard at the village, but; I know d gods of those witches will vindicate them & when that happens tonda go faya her finish..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
Where have thou been. Long time oooo
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish girl,women and stupidity are couples since eden,and why should you joke with such heartbreaking ocassion,because it is not your brother,then you would have known how painful it is...
Your folly is assuming I'm a girl. Your female relatives are amongst the "females" you are talking of. And hey, it weren't my brother and wouldn't be. You lack sense of understanding. If you do, U would have realised I weren't making jest of the man.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
milychocs:

Not true sha
Her family returns the bride price and pay half of all expenses incurred

Trust me on this

But there is no law that enforces WHEN they do this, and that is IF they choose to follow that in the first place. Igbo are unruly people.
As dem no sign contract, they could decide to pay it in 50 years time. With all the many lists going to different different people, all the stockfish they don already chop finish, How many people do you want to start dragging for payment?

All that nonsense is made less messy when BOTH families are shelling out cash from the get-go like the Yorubas do.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Janetozi(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
All i know is that, the wicked will never go unpunished.

That girl is extra ordinarily wicked
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Akoja360:
picture of thiny neck
I no dey show in pictures, neck inclusive embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wow the jilting girl even has a Facebook profile cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/ifunanya.igwebuike.5?fref=ts

Personally, I think the guy fine pass am sef. undecided
He was definitely doing her a favor all-round. Her loss!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mencade4: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimkaire:
Where have thou been. Long time oooo
i dey where u keep me na.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by cutecanson(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
I jst feel sorry 4 dis dude...but one thing is certain..'karma' will catch up wit her
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Tunagee(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
fattybombom:
when she approach menopause stage, she go beg one agbero to marry her.

of course she can never get married again as she is already under a curse
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by cutecanson(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
cutecanson:
I jst feel sorry 4 dis dude...but one thing is certain..'karma' will catch up wit her
when some has nothing to loose,he's twice as dangerous
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Every Super Hero has an "Origins" story.
So does every wicked player....

This is his own. Because if this guy is not careful, he will be nonsensing girls now left right and center.
It will even be easy for him to kill them now for whatever nefarious purpose, because all he'd have to do is to picture the face of this girl when killing them.

God help him through this time.

Sha he should thank God even in this.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
i dey where u keep me na.
lolz... cool
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by manny4life(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
milychocs:

Not true sha
Her family returns the bride price and pay half of all expenses incurred

Trust me on this

Which Igbo tradition?

What are you talking about? In Anambra where I come from, that is not our tradition. The bride price is returned, not half the expense. That money is gone like the wind.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Bowaley17(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry Bro...it happens...u still have a great future ahead of u,forgive,forget and move on..Karma awaits her..small time now..dem go dey use and dump her,she go say na her village people dey do am...GIRLS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 9jatatafo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
The girl thinks she is smart but Karma is smartest. Karma will surely win. She just plotted her woes.
Girls or women are not to be trusted but my good friend, don't give up, you will meet your wife. Remember our mother EVE betrayed father Adam. Mother Eve's daughter will never disappoint. My friend, just kpef and relax as you just be liberated from a dangerous woman. She will surely meet a man her kind.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by blossom2(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

He was not complaining of 160k, but was only trying to show that he has provided all that the lady s family needed for the wedding to take place.

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
manny4life:

Which Igbo tradition?

What are you talking about? In Anambra where I come from, that is not our tradition. The bride price is returned, not half the expense. That money is gone like the wind.

In my home town...this is what gives....Not done forcefully though I think...not soo familiar with this
But I think even simple conscience would make one return half of everything! At least!

Okay
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by femosky3(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Man & woman deceiving themselves since 99AD.

*modified*
Training a girl dat isn't ur wife is lyk shooting urself, because she go must fumble 1 day & u'll feel so Aaronized. But one thing I know in dis life is dat she can't & will never escape karma. And when karma starts tormenting her, she'll start blaming d innocent witches & wizard at the village, but; I know d gods of those witches will vindicate them & when that happens tonda go faya her finish..

D thunder that will fire her is doing press-up
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmmmm. dat girl go suffer so taaaaiiilll suffer go dey fear say na person dey suffer like dis
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
The bitch is cursed. I don't think that she will ever marry. Even if she eventuary marry another man, he will be a torn of flesh to the fool. Thank God the bitch left, if not who know how the trader would have suffered if they had married. God works in mysterious ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.