Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner (26463 Views)

EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
If hear say GEJ nor win dis election............
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by kajoula(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
GENSIS OF RIGGING....

Jonathan has performed less than expected,if he's re-elected,he will be ruthless and more corrupt.

&

Buhari.....his team lacks dignity.

mytoken.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by continentalceo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
I love Nija Politics
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Kingsleymichael(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
ishiamu:

Watch and see.....u still sleeping on a bicycle
sleeping on a bicycle is equal to a death man @ Bad mouth
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by cliffm43: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerians doesn't have common sense,,,especially,the south -south and south east....if Nigerians have common sense,they should know that Hausas are not good in Nigeria,the problem we have today is the 40yrs that the Hausa stay as head of state,,,Igbos are like slave in Nigeria and if Buhari become president,,,,hell will be the name of Igbos.........we need Biafra..........but then,,GEJ till 2019.......go to the north,,,all the Hausas in the universities receive salary from the FG every Month....oil blocks in Nigeria about 700 blocks and the Hausas are holding 670 blocks...for your information..buhari is an isis member and he is just using the Osinbajo because they always uses the Yorubas to get what they want
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Kayczz: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
ishiamu:

Not this year...its the year of joy and happiness

let's wait and see
14feb
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by annurhaske(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Whatever that change must come.

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ommo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
ishiamu:
And if the president swears in an Inec commissioner and who says he's not won the election?.....you work for your paymaster not for those that don't pay you...

Gej till buhari shows his certificate joor

Sorry for you, if you think Prof. Muritala Salau is a Gej boy, then once again i'm sorry for you. A world renounce nuclear physicist, i personally know him to be scholar of impeccable character. A former V.C, and a respectable gentleman to the core.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by vicadex07(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Nuetrality is placing square pegs on square holes...

You dey mad. So neutrality is swearing in a new inec commisioner in less than a month to the presidential elections.

Rigg as much as you like, and you'll all be surprised it won't be enough to keep the daft one there
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
ommo:

Sorry for you, if you think Prof. Muritala Salau is a Gej boy, then once again i'm sorry for you. A world renounce nuclear physicist, i personally know him to be scholar of impeccable character. A former V.C, and a respectable gentleman to the core.

That's how they said about police ig....now who is he working for Omo u on a long thin

That's how they said about police ig....now who is he working for Omo u on a long thin
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by easyelliot(m): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2015
No conflict of interest here, after all the incumbent is swearing in the guy who will coordinate an election he will be participating in........yep no conflict
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by OmniSparrow: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Juliaann:
I had a dream last night and in that dream GEJ won the election smiley,if GEJ no win this election make I bend

I just feel like screaming GEJ till 2019
Did you bend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari / Keyamo, Ibe In "War Of Words" Over Atiku, Tinubu's Roles In The June 12 Struggle / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.