Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,444 members, 7,932,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo (23543 Views)

FG To Build Gas Power Plant In Imo State – Osinbajo / Brass Fertiliser And Petrochemical Company To Create 20,000 Jobs-channels Tv / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by babestella: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
For over 30 years a man in the assumed calibre of Buhari could not create wealth for himself and also to positively impact others. How then does he and can he provide jobs for unemployed Nigerians? Can someone give what he doesn't have? It's obvious that his lack of proper and civil education is really telling on him now. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Gboliwe: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
See as these attention seekers have promoted and probably moved the irresponsible (no apologies to the catholic church) priest's ministry to the permanent site. Awesome!!!!!

Aregberascal in the far south, Rotimi down here, everybody quoting the useless priest who can't stay out of negative controversy.

@topic, see the fanatic that can't show us a lucrative investment he has made talking about creating jobs. How is he going to do that? Make us all cattle rearers? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by annibro(f): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
when did Osinbajo become his mouthpiece?

Now I understand... U're used to Namadi Sambo not talking. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Mogidi: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You said call them to order, not rewarding them . . . And i wonder why people refer to them as Buhari boys? Besides, lemme ask you a simple question, if you were the president of the nation right now and you are sure and have facts that Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram and yet you allow such man to walk freely on the streets on Nigeria - You dont think you have failed the nation and you are not competent to lead the nation?
Think about it.
Again, i am no supporter of any of them, cos they all make promises that they cant keep..... As far as i am concerned, let the best candidate win

Its seems you don't know the dynamics of running a nation like Nigeria. How can GEJ a minority arrest the leader of the Talakawas with 12million potential recruits at his disposal, it will be asking for trouble. Even OBJ with the Yoruba nation behind him can't arrest Buhari, the intricacies of governing a diverse polity like Nigeria precludes Buhari from being arrested. I can tell you Buhari is above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by olaide721(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
blemon44:

which forest do you live in

sambisa or
Blemon44
We are not arguing here but talking about fact why can't u stop beating about the bush and go straight to ur ansas u said president jonathan created 800,000 jobs WHERE is tha question we will like u to tell us
But to my surprise u started saying may be I liv in sambisa or whatever u call it
Even if I liv in sambisa is not part of this world won't we see what the president have done?
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Its seems you don't know the dynamics of running a nation. How can GEJ a minority arrest the leader of the Talakawas with 12million potential recruits at his disposal, it will be asking for trouble. Even OBJ with the Yoruba nation behind him can't arrest Buhari, the intricacies of governing a diverse polity like Nigeria precludes Buhari from being arrested. I can tell you Buhari is above the law.

I dont and i guess that is why i am here . . . if a commander in chief of armed forces cant do that, there is a problem in the nation.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by sanmibukunmi: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dagah2:
we have gotten used to their election promises......may the better candidate win!
Na so O‎​º°˚˚˚°º .can't trust any of them now....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by tommykiwi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You dont think a job chasing cow is more rewarding than walking the street with nothing to do?
with at doubt I knw say U be aboki! So na una job,do am.Fulani herdmen!
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Akpan107(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
blemon44:
720,000 jobs?

GEJ has already created 800,000 jobs

its trending on the front page right now

so is buhari taking us forward or backward
that should be backward. #GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Gynacologist(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
If sending militants to go guard oil facilities is what you mean by GEJ has created 800,000 jobs then foul.

Prof. Osinbajo is a man of God and cannot lie.
The sincerity of the Buhari Campaign Organisation is impressive. They could easily have said 5Million jobs but they applied restraint.

GMB 2015. integrity on a Platter.
na nw i knw say u b monkey...kip eatin banana...onuku...no go get sense...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by blemon44(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
olaide721:

Blemon44
We are not arguing here but talking about fact why can't u stop beating about the bush and go straight to ur ansas u said president jonathan created 800,000 jobs WHERE is tha question we will like u to tell us
But to my surprise u started saying may be I liv in sambisa or whatever u call it
Even if I liv in sambisa is not part of this world won't we see what the president have done?

so you are telling me that jonathan has not done anything

maybe you are blind

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
tommykiwi:
with at doubt I knw say U be aboki! So na una job,do am.Fulani herdmen!

I am a Nigerian and that qualifies me as a Northerner, Notherners, Southerners and Easterners we are all one brothers and sisters and till we see that and realizes that, we will continue to fight one another......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is busy building castles in the air.

1) To give poor families 5k allowance.
2) To pay unemployed graduates a stipend.
3) Now to provide 20k jobs in EVERY state??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Mogidi: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

In a nation like Nigeria where nothing has values, how much do you think he is spending a month to keep up with cost of living? Please note, i care less if he contest, win or anything, just enjoying this debate as long as we keep it clean

I don't know how much he spends a month but Buhari is in his 70s and has worked for nearly 50yrs as minister, PTF chairman etc.
As I said earlier, if he doesn't have money, we can only adjudged he knows nothing about investment, anyway the story of him borrowing money to buy his form is bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by kevinokereh(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lies...
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

I don't know how much he spends a month but Buhari is in his 70s and has worked for nearly 50yrs as minister, PTF chairman etc.
As I said earlier, if he doesn't have money, we can only adjudged he knows nothing about investment, anyway the story of him borrowing money to buy his form is bunkum.

How much was his slaray supposed to have amounted to in those 50 years? Let us be real, without stealing from the national pot, how much do you think he ought to have saved in those 50 years?
How much was the nomination form to be elected into the office of the president in Nigeria and how much would be needed by him to take care of all he has to to.
Please note i am asking cos i dont know.
And thanks for keeping the convo clean and fun.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by ghetto101(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
they don start again with stories

[quote author=lalasticlala post=29582569][/quote]
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by edgyslim: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
blemon44:

that you are jobless does not mean that i'm jobless too

Bros u don't have a job.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by olaide721(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
blemon44:

maybe you are blind
Bros why u dey abuse me nah hen this is how it gets started if u know u are not matured enough to argue base on facts in politics liv this thread
And more so FG is just targeting 800,000 job through mechanized farming they never achieve it and more so what has Jonathan done to dis country if I may ask u ursef?
Is it the economy that looks good on paper but has no sign on d populace, is it the word he said on National Tv that "stealing is not corruption" or is it the money that was returned to us form US that abacha loot there that he uses to boost the epileptic power supply?
U tell me what has HE (jona) done
Or it is the security of pple that he is taking has a political fight that I will point @ ?
Tell us here since u liv nxt to aso rock than all of us WHAT JONATHAN did for us has a nation or NA ONLY U WAKA COME HERE lol cheesy
blemon44:

maybe you are blind
Bros why u dey abuse me nah hen this is how it gets started if u know u are not matured enough to argue base on facts in politics liv this thread
And more so FG is just targeting 800,000 job through mechanized farming they never achieve it and more so what has Jonathan done to dis country if I may ask u ursef?
Is it the economy that looks good on paper but has no sign on d populace, is it the word he said on National Tv that "stealing is not corruption" or is it the money that was returned to us form US that abacha loot there that he uses to boost the epileptic power supply?
U tell me what has HE (jona) done
Or it is the security of pple that he is taking has a political fight that I will point @ ?
Tell us here since u liv nxt to aso rock than all of us WHAT JONATHAN did for us has a nation or NA ONLY U WAKA COME HERE lol
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by ogtavia(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
justi4jesu:
Story for the gods angry angry

As in ehhnn...no be small story..
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Mogidi: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

How much was his slaray supposed to have amounted to in those 50 years? Let us be real, without stealing from the national pot, how much do you think he ought to have saved in those 50 years?
How much was the nomination form to be elected into the office of the president in Nigeria and how much would be needed by him to take care of all he has to to.
Please note i am asking cos i dont know.
And thanks for keeping the convo clean and fun.

From available information Buhari only invested in cattle rearing (he has 150). I can't tell you (without doing a google search) what he earns a month, but its not chicken change. My guess is #8million not to talk of other remunerations he gets. He has contested 3 elections and elections don't come cheap in Nigeria, if he has successfully prosecuted 3 elections in the past you'd know this assertion he's poor is a carefully crafted battle cry to his horde of Talakawa supporters. He can't tell the poor almajiri's he's one of them if they know he has properties in Dubai and UAE. He was head of PTF when Abacha went on looting spree of our oil money and billons are also unaccounted for in the same PTF.

Buhari might not be as wealthy as Babangida but nonetheless he's very wealthy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Kayczz: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29582569][/quote]
abeg make una no do promise way una no go fit fulfill

GMB. I support
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by nnamdizen(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
someone please tell this puppet to sharrap!
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Prof. Osinbajo is a man of God and cannot lie.

is he God...abeg go get sense
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by ProsperUSA: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari please jail all the corrupt politicians and make Nigeria civilized.

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:
Buhari is busy building castles in the air.

1) To give poor families 5k allowance.
2) To pay unemployed graduates a stipend.
3) Now to provide 20k jobs in EVERY state??
STORY FOR THE GODS... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by philusaau(f): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
FastShipping:

Where were those 800K jobs created? I don't want any gimmicks on pamphlets. I want hard scratch.
oga na u no get work. Gej give me work. I am part of those who truly benefited frm Gej. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by ernieboy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Its seems you don't know the dynamics of running a nation like Nigeria. How can GEJ a minority arrest the leader of the Talakawas with 12million potential recruits at his disposal, it will be asking for trouble. Even OBJ with the Yoruba nation behind him can't arrest Buhari, the intricacies of governing a diverse polity like Nigeria precludes Buhari from being arrested. I can tell you Buhari is above the law.
then he is not fit to be the commander in chief
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by shakazuldadon: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:

By so doing you'd be rewarding violence.
What stops another sect from springing up, every decade produces yet another fanatical sect, we should call their bluff.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politicians and lies! No more integrity.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by UTEWUOJO: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
We de nairalanders can't wait 2 see dis man assume office come 2015.
Re: Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo by sammyj: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
And if I may ask it seems you leave in the jungle not to know that GEJ the clueless one has not created any reasonable job apart from the SURE P task force tugs job he created for political war lords.
blemon44:

where do you live?

in the forest or where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Streets Go Gaga For Ajimobi... Check This Out...(photos) / Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.