Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar (42294 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by shevi4mb(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lilaex:
Waste of sperm. Bastard monkey. Go and look 4 ur illiterate mate.

What a christanic comment, i see. Keep it up
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Lilaex: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
You are clearly delutional if u tink I will accept ur thunder stricken blessing son. Or in more vivid term u must be mad. After insulting me u turn around and use ur fowl tongue to render wat kind of demonic blessing hey! Young gun keep it to ur self.

iyisco2001:

Your stupidity surprises me, in fact, your idiocracy amazes me, indeed, many are mad, but few are roaming. If at this age, the person who didn't force religion on you during military rule is the same person you believe will force it on you right now, then you are just a wasted sperm. This same kingdom news site you directed us to recognizes the fact that we have many religions and tribes in Nigeria and we should all live in unity, why sow a seed of discord, you are not a good Christian. Why can't you all TANoids just agree once that GEJ has got it all wrong for six years? Why rubbing on our face a politics of blackmail. I pray the Lord forgive you for this your stupid utterance. Get delivered. InJesusname. No hard feelings bro. God bless you.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Lilaex: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
I
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Lilaex: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey lil punk I fuvk ur mother be4 u were born.

ussy09:
. Small boy run 2ur mum, come out wen u r mature ehn!
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by iyisco2001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lilaex:
You are clearly delutional if u tink I will accept ur thunder stricken blessing son. Or in more vivid term u must be mad. After insulting me u turn around and use ur fowl tongue to render wat kind of demonic blessing hey! Young gun keep it to ur self.

Dad, if you behave stupid sometimes, I have no option but to correct you. I repeat, bless you.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by HINCO(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
;DWe need gAllant leader not sick one,as am seeing all these upcoming leAders hmmmmmm
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Anybody who thinks Buhari is not going to get more votes from Cross River State than he did in 2011 is on serious self deception. grin

Buhari/Osinbanjo for Calabar!
Buhari/ Osinbanjo for Nigeria!
Buhari Osinbanjo for CHANGE!!

Coming from a Confam Calabar man.
shift joor.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hope he presented his certificate b4 flagging off his campaign. Harry porter's party. witches and wizards with their broom.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by omaigalalive(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2015
hope for change and change for good.
#gmb/osinbajo2015.
#janathanfailure2015
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by backtosender: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ in enugu moving train is enjoying igbo hospitality

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by ussy09(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lilaex:
Hey lil punk I fuvk ur mother be4 u were born.

. No wonder u sound vry matured.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by triple1989: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gmb please go and rest take care of your home,children,grandchildren,nd great grandchildren,instead of fighting against d will of god.gej is d peoples choice whether devil likes it or not.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by mistabiola: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
JDelight:

Musa: Door knocks ko ko ko
Me: Yes who is there?
Musa: Sir is me Musa
Me: Oh come in pls sit down
Musa: thank u sir
Me: Do u av the certificate now?
Musa: No sir, but I just want to tell u how I intend to run ur organization if u give me the opportunity sir
Me: Alright go on
Musa: Ok thank u sir, now if u give me the chance to work for u, there will be “CHANGE” there will be free meal for all your young staffs, 5k monthly allowance for the poorest, also some monthly allowance for those coming here to job hunt and the corrupt staffs I will send them to jail.
Me: Wow nice one,
Musa: thank you sir
Me: Now you talked about corrupt staffs hope u will include Tinubu, Amachi, Fayemi, and eeennnn…. Ok you also talk about free meal, allowance and all that, from your record you said you have like one million left in your account and 150 cattle’s that you love cattle’s rearing. Now are you trying to tell me that you will sell all the cattle’s & give the money to the poorest? If yes please I will suggest you do it now.
Musa: Ennnnnnhhhhnn sir…
Me: Please my advice to you is this why don’t you try local government chairmanship and please I notice you dressing off recent it has change to that that of Jona please stop it don’t pretend be yourself. You may leave office now don’t come not even when you found your certificate.
Musa: But Sir….
Me: SECURITY………..

Jona broda ,how market
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by JDelight(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
mistabiola:

Jona broda ,how market
Market dey go well oh
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by mistabiola: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2015
JDelight:

Market dey go well oh

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.