Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

To Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Campaign (1178 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Campaign by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok

6 Likes

Re: To Campaign by jaytee01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let's watch and see him go to Borno, Yobe, Bauchi.

And whilst he is at it, he should not forget to visit Bama and Chibok, towns populated by long suffering NIGERIANS!

5 Likes

Re: To Campaign by iluvweed(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
lol true

2 Likes

Re: To Campaign by kestolove95(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
me just dey wait to see am for borno or yobe

1 Like

Re: To Campaign by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who will stop him if he decides to @ OP?
Re: To Campaign by Adminisher: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
ifyalways:
Who will stop him if he decides to @ OP?

Jonathan will not go to Chibok. He admitted he was too scared to go on national tv. One thing distinguishing about Jonathan, he knows he has not gotten where he is now by personal ability so he never deceives himself even though he deceives other people in a strange way.

3 Likes

Re: To Campaign by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan will not go to Chibok. He admitted he was too scared to go on national tv. One thing distinguishing about Jonathan, he knows he has not gotten where he is now by personal ability so he never deceives himself even though he deceives other people in a strange way.
Why must he go to Chibok to seek for votes? Did Buhari go to Chibok?

OP claims he can't go to the North and my question was for him. Who or what would stop him from going there if he so wants?
Re: To Campaign by dharyour93(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
Despite the series of bombing going on in the northern part of the country,gej never went there to console them,he never gave them shelter nor money to ease their pain,he is always seen campaigning after bomb blast like someone who doesn't give a shit.so why will he ever go and campaign in the north?isn't that an act of wickedness and idontcarelism?

I don't expect him to go there to campaign else, a lotta lives will be lost. You don't need me to explain what I mean.

1 Like

Re: To Campaign by LRNZH(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP tell them. They have no shame.

GMB 2015.The Grassroots President.

2 Likes

Re: To Campaign by Zeezy99: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
ifyalways:

Why must he go to Chibok to seek for votes? Did Buhari go to Chibok?

OP claims he can't go to the North and my question was for him. Who or what would stop him from going there if he so wants?
what's wrong with you? Is buhari the president yet? Or is he responsible for their security? You should blame the clueless C-in-C that has failed in his responsibilities pls

5 Likes

Re: To Campaign by engrjacuzzi: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2015
what GEj has done, most of you that reign insults on him can't do a bit.
Re: To Campaign by rusher14: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
what GEj has done, most of you that reign insults on him can't do a bit.
I know I can't consume 1 billiona Naira on feeding alone in a single year even if the Naira has depreciated grin grin cheesy
Re: To Campaign by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Zeezy99:
what's wrong with you? Is buhari the president yet? Or is he responsible for their security? You should blame the clueless C-in-C that has failed in his responsibilities pls

Spot on

(1) (Reply)

Chai! Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… / Number Of Pvcs Already Distributed In The Country / No Election Until Jega Quits – Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.