Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,347 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ (933 Views)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Psychiatric Test To Be Conducted On Serving Policemen, Recruits – IGP / NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
"We are all adults in this country let's tell ourselves the Truth. Now everybody is shouting I want my voters card.. I want my voters card... it means ppl now believe in the electoral process and they want their cards so that they can vote. Bigmen, ordinary Nigerians businessmen all sayin I want my voters card. In 2011 we all know nobody asked for voters card Becouse election were not conducted with voters card.. some ppl came on board to correct the electoral process and some are trying to take the glory" President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. At the swearing in on the new INEC REC for Oyo in abuja. Source Channels TV news @ 10
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Kennywills7(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
How was d election conducted? in my place we use d voters card
However we all knw d nigeria system, maybe wot he is talking abt happen in d north but he is now working hard to change all dat
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Slowly but steadily what? A Man who became president winning the 2011 elections has just himself declared the election that brought him into power was not a free, fair and a credible elections. He only jst said the elections were rigged. Becouse voters cards were not used in that election. Now the question is this; what then was used in giving him that over 24million votes and Buhari over 12millionn votes?

4 Likes

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why didnt he reject the results of the 2011 election conducted without voters card which brought him to power

1 Like

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
To be honest, I have never been this amazed by GEJ since I started hearing ppl call him. " CLUELESS". You can watch channels news and get the shock I got anyway. I ws just trying to recover from that then came FFK saying Buhari for them is an Issue when asked why won't you keep the campaign issue based. He promised to bring out what will make Nigerians hate Buhari and not vote for him when he is through with preparing the thing. What is the thing FFK is preparing? Ah! Buhari is the issue for FFK. All in one night o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by dharyour93(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
azimibraun:
"We are all adults in this country let's tell ourselves the Truth. Now everybody is shouting I want my voters card.. I want my voters card... it means ppl now believe in the electoral process and they want their cards so that they can vote. Bigmen, ordinary Nigerians businessmen all sayin I want my voters card. In 2011 we all know nobody asked for voters card Becouse election were not conducted with voters card.. some ppl came on board to correct the electoral process and some are trying to take the glory" President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. At the swearing in on the new INEC REC for Oyo in abuja. Source Channels TV news @ 10

Is he saying the election that provided him as the President lacks integrity?

1 Like

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am expecting the response from #teamOBJ Becouse reading between the lines GEJ hit OBJ below the belt" some ppl came on board to correct the electoral system and some ppl want claim the Glory" that for sure is GEJ talking about OBJ who in a fews days back told some women how he conducted a free fair and credible election. Wahala dey! Clueless Vs Fearless.
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
I just hope am wrong Becouse it was hard for me to believe as well. I hope by tomorrow I should be apologizing to all of you for Giving you false information. I honestly hope am wrong. It was shocking to me.
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by podosci(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2015
don't be alarmed.........Your Foolish President lacks the intelligence to understand that we used voters card during 2011 election but INEC introduced PERMANENT Voters card to cater for the 2015 elections and hopefull other subsequent elections.
The Idiooooot thought since we are using Permanent voters card now, we might not av used anything then in 2011..
I swear.....Naija don enter one chance with GEJ,,,,,,,This man is jst too dull

2 Likes

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by podosci(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
This man is slowly but steadily rebranding nigeria
Are you joking? did you even read the post.......or mayb you have thesame level of intelligence has GEJ........Thank God he didnt say this words to an international news media, they would jst be shaking their heads for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by taharqa: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
azimibraun:
"We are all adults in this country let's tell ourselves the Truth. Now everybody is shouting I want my voters card.. I want my voters card... it means ppl now believe in the electoral process and they want their cards so that they can vote. Bigmen, ordinary Nigerians businessmen all sayin I want my voters card. [b]In 2011 [/b]we all know nobody asked for voters card Becouse election were not conducted with voters card.. some ppl came on board to correct the electoral process and some are trying to take the glory" President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. At the swearing in on the new INEC REC for Oyo in abuja. Source Channels TV news @ 10

He said 'b4 2011'. I listened to him on NTA 6 o'clock news.

He was explaining to the audience that including the INEC Chairman that nobody was that interested in Voters cards b$ now cos they didn't believe nor did they vote with the voters card
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Are you helping him correct his statement or you are saying he ddnt say " In 2011" let us stick with this and probably get the video for other ppl to see and judge. I won't even digress knowing he was also a beneficiary of the election before 2011 which was election 2007. The most important election in his life. That election brought him to the center and gave him the opportunity to be VP, Acting President and then a substantive President in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by azimibraun: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Did you hear him say "we are adults in this country; let us tell ourselves the truth" did you hear that? It means he knows he came in through a bad process and shunned integrity by not doing the needful. You guys seem to underrate the importance of integrity & trust in leadership.
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Slowly but steadily what? A Man who became president winning the 2011 elections has just himself declared the election that brought him into power was not a free, fair and a credible elections. He only jst said the elections were rigged. Becouse voters cards were not used in that election. Now the question is this; what then was used in giving him that over 24million votes and Buhari over 12millionn votes?

He meant Permanent Voters Card!

Where there any permanent voters card in 2011?

Stop twisting his words to meet your campaign of hate
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Did you hear him say "we are adults in this country; let us tell ourselves the truth" did you hear that? It means he knows he came in through a bad process and shunned integrity by not doing the needful. You guys seem to underrate the importance of integrity & trust in leadership.

please take your rubbish elsewhere
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Kennywills7(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2015
podosci:

Are you joking? did you even read the post.......or mayb you have thesame level of intelligence has GEJ........Thank God he didnt say this words to an international news media, they would jst be shaking their heads for us
As for u bro i i didn't read as i use dat to book my space
but i already knw which side of d coin u belong
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Not holding brief for him, but he actually was referring to the PVC (if we are to read within the context)

1 Like

Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Not holding brief for him, but he actually was referring to the PVC (if we are to read within the context)

GEJ does not need touts to speak for him
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

GEJ does not need touts to speak for him
I may not be his political fan, but he remains my BROTHER and my President(till May 29). Who is he to you? Rubbish
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
I may not be his political fan, but he remains my BROTHER and my President(till May 29). Who is he to you? Rubbish

You are a tout. Stay with your janjawiid party where you belong
Re: Elections In 2011 Were Not Conducted With Voters Card GEJ by podosci(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Kennywills7:

As for u bro i i didn't read as i use dat to book my space
but i already knw which side of d coin u belong
APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin.......its time to stop supporting blindly, if sombody says or does something wrong, be truthfull to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Speaking At The PDP Rally (pictures) / General Buhari And President Jonathan Signed A Nonviolent Election Pact-picture / S.africa, Attacks GEJ, Says He Is “irresponsible” Over Silence On Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.