Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

The List: People Nigeria Bloggers Celebrate But Are Not Worth It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The List: People Nigeria Bloggers Celebrate But Are Not Worth It. (851 Views)

Nwando Kartia Onyeka: Blogger Who Made The List Of 100 Black Women In Canada / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The List: People Nigeria Bloggers Celebrate But Are Not Worth It. by Dpackage: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2015
These are people that Nigerian bloggers love to celebrate but are not supposed to be on any blog. The attention the bloggers are giving these people makes them have more ego and put themselves in the range of real hardworking society. Sometime i wonder if they pay bloggers to be out in the news. So this is my personal opinion and hope we can give them a break and let them have fun on their Instagram, Facebook or Twitter page while we all bloggers look from afar.

Maheeda : Sometimes i think the pictures of Maheeda hitting the next every 2 days is because the Nigerian bloggers makes her believe she is a celebrity. Maheeda used to sing hip-hop, but since i was not able to hear her on stage, am going to say, she failed her musical career and later travelled to Amsterdam. I guess she saw ladies posting unclad pictures and getting noticed on social media and blogs, and that was the time Maheeda decides to punish anyone below 18 and publish unclad pictures. Instagram had to delete her account because she violated their policy, but Nigerian bloggers think it's news to report that her account is blocked....

Maheeda is the first person i think is irrelevant and i will not like to see on any blog page i am visiting. And if Maheeda gets to read this, please remember your child, don't be a bad parent, remember God will ask how you had treated the flower he gave us. I am saying this because am sure you once said you fear God and you are a christian.
[img][/img]

Read the rest of the list here : http://doynews.com/article/list-people-nigeria-bloggers-celebrate-are-not-worth-it

Re: The List: People Nigeria Bloggers Celebrate But Are Not Worth It. by naturally: 4:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol

Where is tonto on the list
Re: The List: People Nigeria Bloggers Celebrate But Are Not Worth It. by Dpackage: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
naturally:
Lol

Where is tonto on the list

HAHAHAH...Tonto na actress now, she is human, so we have her drama...but she still better than people mentioned

(1) (Reply)

Lil-wayne Finally Sues Birdman's Cashmoney Records / Kanye West Visits Ms Bruce Jenner For The First Time Since Confirmed Woman / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.