Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,041 members, 7,916,017 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? (536 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by bongolistik(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2015
It sometimes baffles me that no other presidential candidates have being heard or seen flagging off or carrying out their own presidential campaigns in different states apart from GEJ and Buhari.

If those other presidential candidates in other parties see themselves as very irrelevant and within themselves know that their comming out are just to fulfil all righteousness, my question now is why bother to contest? Why spend huge money buying picking presidential ticket from your party? Why deceive yourself when you know deep inside that there is nothing for you to the extent that you cannot even carry out a single campaign, not even in your own state.

Is it not obvious enough that Nigeria is running two party system? So tell me now, those presidential candidates in those other parties, we don't even know them, then, how would they even expect people to vote for them.

If they had excess money to spend, while won't they channel it well and spend it on other relevant things than this fruitless presidential bid, or better still use the money for the needy.

Cant they see the way US do their own elections?
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
are you sure you r a nigerian?

to your question.

they are other candidates apart from gej and gmb
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by bongolistik(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
are you sure you r a nigerian?

to your question.

they are other candidates apart from gej and gmb
i am not, but just name other 3
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by ggrin(f): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
I wonder
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by dkronicle(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
There are kinds of candidates. Gmb and gej are the major candidates while those flat ones are the minor.
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by mensdept: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
dkronicle:
There are kinds of candidates. Gmb and gej are the major candidates while those flat ones are the minor.

And this is exactly what the outcome has been planned out to be.

2003 OBJ vs....Major Opposition candidate, and Buhari will take that role, lose , and no real change happens
2007 Yar Adua vs...this one is a little hard because people might want change, but we'll put in our guy GMB to hijack ANPP (or whatever it's called) and get the "Nomination". He'll lose and people will accept it.
2011 GEJ vs...Well, hell, it's Nigeria, we'll put Buhari so that no dayum, Utomi or Duke or even Mr Fashola (because can we really trust him), will change anything, so Buhari you don't mind right? CPP I think's the name
2015, GEJ vs.. These folks are all watching Chelsea and listening to Adeboye, so We can put Buhari again right. It worked before, and by the way, people in Abia didn't say anything about Orji "winning", and they didn't prosecute Gbenga Daniels for being the worse governor ever? So hey,

SAI BUARI
SAI STUPIDITY
Re: Please Is It Only GEJ And Buhari That Are Contesting For President? by jahbiz: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
By implication YES.

Because majority of Nigerians

votes, including yours will either

go to Buhari or

GEJ, the rest of the presidential

contestants are just....

(1) (Reply)

Federal House Of Representative Plan To Impeach GEJ / Bus Full Of Ballot Papers Intercepted In Ijebu Ode By Police / Ex-militants Back Mend’s Endorsement Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.