Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters (3016 Views)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by steppin: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
SahelBanker:
Oh boy. brothers in crime. so these guys had the guts to carry out such attacks on innocent people. though I believe the media house must be renowned for something and needed to be taught a lesson.

I am not in support o.
They needed to be taught a lesson and then later you say you're not in support?
The real terrorists are people like you who condone evil because of one silly reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by thewarrior72: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
accepted, thanks for acting like a man there but if you support APC we are still on war path. LOL
Hahaha grin
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
thewarrior72:
Hahaha grin
Abi na lie
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by kendraloops: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
pomporiking:

It doesn't have to be your brain wink smiley wink

Hehehehe. Spoilt shidren, I'll tell ur mummy.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by thewarrior72: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Abi na lie
Of course not, he's foe until after 14february
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by hahn(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
accepted, thanks for acting like a man there but if you support APC we are still on war path. LOL

Lol. As far as I'm concerened all Nigerian politicians can rot in hell. Its unfortunate that other presidential candidates didn't see it fit to campaign, I wouldn't have bothered with either Goodluck or Buhari. But that Goodluck guy just has to go. Nothing personal. At this point I'd support a squirrel over him
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

Lol. As far as I'm concerened all Nigerian politicians can rot in hell. Its unfortunate that other presidential candidates didn't see it fit to campaign, I wouldn't have bothered with either Goodluck or Buhari. But that Goodluck guy just has to go. Nothing personal. At this point I'd support a squirrel over him
Team Gej till 2019
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Team Gej till 2019

Good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside / 3 Reasons Why BIAFRA Can't Work / Why Tinubu Is After Me-bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.