Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,672 members, 7,882,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? (949 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by ckc(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
u hv seen d person that has all d qualities u want in a man/woman.Both of u agree to marry.Must there be an HIV test b4 or after marriage? married people share ur experience so that we learn!
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by bigfather(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
There is no BIG DEAL !
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
Are you serious no wonder no one answered your post.

Incase you don't know, you should get all your tests done before you marry someone.
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by CodeRED(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2008
@topic
MOST DEFINITELY BEFORE, Why would you trust someone to that extent? I have known of cases where men had tricked women into marrying them knowing fully they were infected. And these were church going people claiming to saved and sanctified.

No unprotected for me, married or NOT, until we both accompany each other to the lab. Sorry, I won't die in the name of "LOVE"
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
Before jare
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by tpia: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by oldmama: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ CKC
 Fiancee means a woman to whom a man is engaged to be married and vice versa for fiance. The question now is should you be asking to know someone's sexual health or history after there is a level of commitment between you two. Think my child.
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by 190: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
hiv test ke
hiv test ni

never
wetin person nor know nor dey kill am
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by plappville(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
190:

hiv test ke
hiv test ni

never
wetin person nor know nor dey kill am
may God no let ur mouth put u for where u no belong, ignorance is more deadly than hiv itself. go for the text befor marriage and if possible every 6months.
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by Angolobabe(f): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2008
i think the test should be taken even before they start a serious relationship not only before marriage .
if u date someone for a while without protecting urself and all of a suden u want to get a test done before marriage then ur at loss. wisen up.
Re: Go On Hiv Test With Fiancee/fiance B4 Or After Marriage? by ericok(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
It is absolutely necessary to carry out the necessary test before marriage or any serious relationship. Asking your partner questions about her health status is not enough. Both of you should go to the lab together.

If you are wiser and have had reckless sexual behaviour in the past, the best you can do is to secretly go for the test and confirm your status before requesting your partner to accompany you.

Don't it (unprotected) if you have not done that test!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Shld I Do / Is There An Evil Mobile Number / She Abandoned Her For Seversl Years, Now She Need Her Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.