Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

4GLTE Experience In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria (6154 Views)

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by xhamel88: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
For PC and Androids,

Request for your Swift & Spectranet 4G LTE Unlimited browsing,.

Contact by Whatsapp: 08038407776 and BBM : 25C49203
Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by dazekid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
nani667:

I'm in Lagos

Na wa o, I'm also in Lagos and get that same speed range on an S5 whereas some people report speeds of up to 2MBps who also stay in Lagos. Thank God for swift sha.
Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by Valentinooo: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Network speed here is a matter of where you are at the moment. @op, try n get the four Sims, test each of them yourself and choose the one with the best speed. I think mtn and etisalat are the best for now. Especially Now that the ETI payg crowd has reduced

With MTN I get more than 1.5MB/s(12mb/s) n I think that's enough speed for you to do anything you want online.
Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by Bossman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Were any of these speed tests, specifically MTN, taken during the day? I use MTN and GLO when I visit, and seriously, they are almost non usable for data during the day. Just too damn slow...if one can connect at all. Between midnight and 5 am or so, the speed is ok. I am assuming it's still the same. This is in the Ogba area.
Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by abatically(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bossman:
Were any of these speed tests, specifically MTN, taken during the day? I use MTN and GLO when I visit, and seriously, they are almost non usable for data during the day. Just too damn slow...if one can connect at all. Between midnight and 5 am or so, the speed is ok. I am assuming it's still the same. This is in the Ogba area.

My MTN is blazing fast in ogba/Ikeja. Day or night speed is the same. Might depend on the kind of phone u are using though, u have to be on H+

1 Like

Re: 4GLTE Experience In Nigeria by Abbeykord: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks guys for the contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno F5 / List Of Best Infinix Phones And All There Is To Know About Them. / Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.