Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,369 members, 7,971,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) (48116 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by Nikky4izuu: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari, you can wear all royal regalia, it won't get u dia vote. U instituted boko haram, u said u would make Nigeria ungovernable n u unleashed insurgents on Nigeria, we know ur true colour. We dnt want you. U r ancient, ekeic, too old to rule, an extremist. No sane person would want to associate with u. A vote for you is a vote for backwardness. U ruled our fathers, now you want to rule us, their children. God forbid. Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by omaigalalive(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2015
#gmb2015.

change is what we need and has come right on the way.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by macof(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Lol this old man is just wasting his time
Warri folks don't sell their vote...Warri no dey carry last
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by boma95(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
see amaechi grin
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by farem: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
omenka:
Meanwhile, some place else... Some dudes got a leper treatment!

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IN OBA OF BENIN'S PALACE: the most ignominious reception even given to any president since the time of Adam.
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TunjiMsp: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2015
anonimi:

Jonathan as VP helped facilitate the peace then President Yar'Adua so we can have more Niger Delta oil revenue for ALL Nigerians to share & spend. He did not concern himself about what people will say but focused on doing what needed to be done.

The daft general was too concerned about 'what people like you will be saying' rather than to help solve the problem & stop the senseless killing of ALL Nigerians by Boko Haram. Anyway no surprise as he is solely focused on how to grab power even if it means inciteful campaign speeches that fired up his illiterate almajiri to brutally murder our youth corpers & countless civilians.

Buhari is such a SELFISH wimp shocked

Kai Buhari!
and what's has the amnesty and increase in oil production done to our economy? Rather than enrich the pocket of a few elite
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TunjiMsp: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2015
farem:

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IN OBA OF BENIN'S PALACE: the most ignominious reception even given to any president since the time of Adam.
well, it's not surprise the oba of Benin has always been the grand patron of corruption, since the era of the igbinedions, Adams change the status quo
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by TunjiMsp: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Nikky4izuu:
Buhari, you can wear all royal regalia, it won't get u dia vote. U instituted boko haram, u said u would make Nigeria ungovernable n u unleashed insurgents on Nigeria, we know ur true colour. We dnt want you. U r ancient, ekeic, too old to rule, an extremist. No sane person would want to associate with u. A vote for you is a vote for backwardness. U ruled our fathers, now you want to rule us, their children. God forbid. Tufiakwa
you can't even write correct English, see the spelling of archaic, olodo
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by kaypable(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2015
SwagForce1:
All I am saying is...

Dear Sawgforce1,
My name is Ogunwo Olukayode, I am a business and entrepreneur person. I am the Managing Partner of El-TEM Investment and a Partner with Aclan MultiMedia Ltd. I designed a pendant for the People's Democratic Party and I had over 5000 samples sent to Nigeria to grow and expand my business. it is very shocking to find a picture of my samples on this website by one "swagforce1" which is you. You uses my pendant sample pictures everyday on his post on Nairaland. it is my hard work and labour that you is flaunting on his page on nairaland. I have the design protected and since it has gone viral, I will use everything within my power and capacity to make sure you do not have it the free way. All my partners have seen these pictures even down to my contacts in the Villa and 3 other state respectively. Do you know how it feels for my INVESTMENT over millions of Naira just go down the drain. My proposals are been turn down. I plan to take this to the media and I will most definitely press for a law suit. I have the patent over this designs and my products. please I advice SWAGFORCE1 to take out those post and stop using My product samples for publication on this site. Or I will take actions on both you and nairaland. You cannot not find the pictures of this product anywhere but on this website and it is absurd. IF you want to promote the party find other means and not at the expense of other people's business!! Kindly take out the picture and stop using them. I hope my plight is understood. I will send the screen shot of this publication on Naira Land and I will share it with my Lawyer, the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Investment who have covered my designs and we will continue from there. I hope Nairaland gets this information too. And everybody on this platform can bear me witness this is preposterous. Reach me on ogunwokayode@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) by yisaab2010: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Leopard treatment you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.