Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets (1533 Views)

Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / 1960bet Refused To Pay My Winning Sum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its so absurd that a big and welcomed betting company like 1960bet have refused to payout won bets to their lucky subscribers, going through people's comments on 1960bet's facebook and twitter page have seen alot of complains from people singing and crying about how much they need their earned cash and their customer service seems not to be functioning. Now subscribers that I have spoken to,even ones that have never won anything before are now planning to switch to alternative betting sites. The main purpose of me opening these forum is to see if there is anyone out there having this same issue with 1960bet to come out and have a say here and maybe,MAYBE they are gonna come out with a reason on why lucky subscribers won bets are still hanging in the air.

Re: 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by jrerico1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think nairabet is one of the best, I don't operate 1960bet
Re: 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by greygoblings(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
They ate my money and my friend's money that I introduced to the site mid last year. I came here to warn people but una no believe (or u didn't see it) I ended up paying my friend back cos i introduced him to that useless site.
Re: 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by abiodunni: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
1960bet are not useless, you should find out what happen before passing judgement
Thank you.
Re: 1960bet Refused To Payout Won Bets by 9JABETWORLD: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017
1960bet has resolve all the pending payout issue after their resent migration, so if you are having challenges with your payout the re apply again or contact them through this number:017001967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi86BFsHYw

(1) (Reply)

Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss / My Journey In Fx / I Am Selling Peat Moss And Nursery Trays To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.