Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,394 members, 7,901,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? (35958 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by bamosagie(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2015
kimond101:
This is coming in when I'm watching the PDP campaign. Mr. President is dancing, his citizens are dying.
It's highly essential to note that these people called Boko Haram are from the devil and do not represent any religion
Evil is what they preach and anyone that kills his fellow human for no reason shall end up in hell fire.
May God protect us and our family from having a share of their evil aswell as any evil in 2015.

Very unfortunate, when APC kick off their campaign there was calm in the land but when PDP starts theirs, citizens starts dying.......
Next APC will say there is insecurity in the land. I hope those killing other people just to discredit one man will remember that there is God, afterall they claim to be fighting for God.
Power come from God only, no amount of bloodshed would give APC power at the center except God wants a power shift for reason best known to him only.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by jackbristow(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na wao,when will nigerian govt take its citizens serious,if its america the govt dont joke with the death of one person not to talk of 2000 people,hmm.if na me be does people i don leave bornu since.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by popcykaylah(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Atigba:

You your father and mother is a barstard for quoting me

If you quote me again

May agun strike you dead where ever you are typing
from

Nonsense
Mr man my parents are bastards but live in the UK comfortably..but you talk nonsense but my barstard parents sent me to the best school and I have manners ..if this is how you tooth pick your parents no wonder you languish in poverty in naija..you,your folks and the rest of your family are retarded and if you feel you get mouth fly to Liverpool ..I'm waiting patiently to beat your ass mate ...poor man no brain..
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Atigba: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
popcykaylah:

Mr man my parents are bastards but live in the UK comfortably..but you talk nonsense but my barstard parents sent me to the best school and I have manners ..if this is how you tooth pick your parents no wonder you languish in poverty in naija..you,your folks and the rest of your family are retarded and if you feel you get mouth fly to Liverpool ..I'm waiting patiently to beat your ass mate ...poor man no brain..
You just display your stupidity

You are a kid

How old are you

You think everybody living in Nigeria is poor, I can see how shallow minded you are

For your information I can pay your tuition fee from here you bastard.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by babadee1(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Osama10:
What are people still doing in those 3 states?

Where do you want them to go? Do you have a place to keep them?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by BlackLeopard(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
C'mon guys, we can do better dan this.

Let's not invoke Ogun for something petty as arguments on here and not invoke people's parents one way or another. M'sure y'all parents are just fine so like let's leave the argument.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Xhosaboy: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2015
wow i just found out about this, so sad. RIP to those souls...what a tragedy
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by AmunRaOlodumare: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2015
It is horrible but the Nigerian army says 150 people died in Baga. Since 2009, 13 000 people were killed by Boko Haram. I hope the Nigerian army kill them all and fast.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-13/cameroon-repels-boko-haram-attack/6014014
http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/article_xinhua.aspx?id=263159
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by TonyDaBlack(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
http://peruserpaid.com/?ref=159486 make some cool cash here
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by wisemrtortoise: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
it is true that boko haram are tearing up nigeria with their islamic extremism, just like the rest of those terrorist groups. but I ask that we do not put religoin before the greater good of nigeria. I mean if christains can come to abu, buk, both which are in the north and muslims can go to unilag, unlilorin, south, and live and study peacefully, then why cant we do the same as a whole?
#Nigeria before religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.