Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

GEJ Is Amateur In Estimating Corruption But President Of Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Amateur In Estimating Corruption But President Of Corruption. (405 Views)

FG Is Not Fighting Corruption But On A Clamp-down Mission On Us-pdp / Saraki: Nigerians Actually Love Corruption But Pretend To Hate It / Jega Being Forced To Announce 6-week Postponement, But President Want Him Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Is Amateur In Estimating Corruption But President Of Corruption. by jaso1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
I listen to this man I marvel. I never knew this man can be so clueless as he demonstrated at Lagos rally.
Obviously PDP people are afraid of GMB. You are all going to jail.
The only thing left for you to do now is to start aggressive rehabilitation of Nigeria prisons. He should by now choose his room in the prison and repair it to his state.
Re: GEJ Is Amateur In Estimating Corruption But President Of Corruption. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: GEJ Is Amateur In Estimating Corruption But President Of Corruption. by Akinsz: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even his ADC was smiling when he was talking about corruption

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Wedding: Obasanjo Insists Jonathan Has Failed. / Nigerians Think Twice Before You Vote Nigeria Into The Hands Of Boko Haram / 500 Shops Razed In Another Lagos Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.