Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,536 members, 7,968,520 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today (6962 Views)

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by jahbiz: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
alienvirus:
Can you post it here. Though that will not make me vote for him tongue
tollu:
Too little, too late. He should have hit the ground running since 2009 and nobody would be talking about Buhari today.
That's what makes it so painful for Nigerians, a lot of hope was in this guy and he got up there only to be on the side of the so called cabals and not Nigerians.

Might be a cliché but "action indeed speaks louder than words"
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by BankManager(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na speech we wan chop??All we seek is competence..#GMB2015
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by tomakint: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Great speech full of Life!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by scribble: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ baba

your head is there

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by zenzey(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
What do you expect, he is a sinking man. Come FeBUHARI 14, he will be sent to his village.

Sai BUHARI
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
SenseiX:
Who watched GEJ's campaign launch today...dude gave probably his best speech ever, he was clear,bold,factual and took Buhari and APC to the cleaners without mentioning names, a friend of mine who is an APC supporter was shocked at his audacity, He spoke like he really wants to win and clearly and audibly unlike Buhari whose words I can barely hear. I like this Goodluck Jonathan.........he has my vote
GEJ till 2019
PS- That crowd was the largest i've seen so far in this campaign season. The die is cast, the Eagle has landed
Please post a video of the speech on Youtube so we can judge his performance ourselves.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by taiocol: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
SenseiX:

I think Reno and Abati were tweeting live updates as he spoke, check their handles or Abati's website.
PS it's your democratic right to vote against him if you feel so and I won't begrudge you for that but as for me and my family it's GEJ till 2019

If it's that Democratic why force your family

There is only one difference between this coming election and the last USA election

Both are educated while here one is educated and the other is not.

#sai #Failbuhari

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by taiocol: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
adetboy:
For the first time, I agree with the op's assertion. GEJ was audaciously bold in that presentation!

Hw I wish he was this bold in the fight against insurgency and corruption!
But I hv a feeling that his second term(if he wins) will be brutish and and decisive against these two hydra-headed evils!

May d best man win!!

A corrupt empire that has been running a since the time of "the people's general" and azikiwe cannot be healed overnight

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by kestolove95(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
ZACHIE:

With grammar like this, it is no surprise that GEJ is the best you have ever seen and heard.
Brush up, man!
hahahahahaha..dats d product of gej angry
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ngwakwe:
He was just electrifying.

I was shocked and speechless

Highly Presidential

You see? even you did not expect it from him. It must be a fluke or a flash in the pan. too late though.
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ngwakwe:
He was just electrifying.

I was shocked and speechless

Highly Presidential

Pathethic analysis

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by dunkem21(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I cant agree less @OP. He spoke like a leader and a warrior. cheesy
His confidence was overflowing and his strategies well marshaled out. He finished Buhari and the APC. cry

He was articulate and bold. He was equipped with facts. Issue based campaign as promised and no name calling.

Aluta, Ebele.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by freshness2020: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
SenseiX:
Who watched GEJ's campaign launch today...dude gave probably his best speech ever, he was clear,bold,factual and took Buhari and APC to the cleaners without mentioning names, a friend of mine who is an APC supporter was shocked at his audacity, He spoke like he really wants to win and clearly and audibly unlike Buhari whose words I can barely hear. I like this Goodluck Jonathan.........he has my vote
GEJ till 2019
PS- That crowd was the largest i've seen so far in this campaign season. The die is cast, the Eagle has landed
GEJ2015 till buhari pronounces "F & P" correctly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
The speech sounds like "I will crush them in the second tenure".

#FAILBUHARI2015.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by anonimi: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
taiocol:

If it's that Democratic why force your family.

Where did he say in his post that he can and/or will FORCE his family

Abi you are using the APC template of DICTATORSHIP shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by lawrenzo007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na only speech him fit make yet is the most sluggish and incompetent president. I believe in action not words
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by theshadyexpress(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
lawrenzo007:
Na only speech him fit make yet is the most sluggish and incompetent president. I believe in action not words
Shut up,he spoke about his achievements vis-a-vis d deceitful propaganda of the opposition.
He spoke with facts,figures ,and accuuracy.

All ur osama buhari has been shouting around d niger delta for d past 3 days is I will fight kworroftion,I will take ofer fower

Abeg its GEJ till buhari pass oral english test

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by lagdmark(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
SenseiX:
GEJ till 2019

That is the purpose of having an educated leader with a proof of CERTIFICATE AND TRACK RECORD this is the type of CHANGE WE NEED TODAY!
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Seun(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
PDP warriors, please post the video or at least a transcript of the speech so we can judge its quality ourselves instead of relying on hearsay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by nigerianvenom(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Someone said he will jail people, incase you are
young or were not born then; Please ask your
parents am sure they'll tell you that the same man
jailed several of his political
enemies. He brought them home from
foreignbcountries in crates, Meanwhile, I inherited
the rule of law from Yar'adua and I will stand by
it. We in PDP are not interested in
jailing anyone cause he's an enemy...GEJ

I'M sure buhari will print excerpt of GEJ's campaigns speech and paste it in his room

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by taiocol: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
anonimi:

Where did he say in his post that he can and/or will FORCE his family

Abi you are using the APC template of DICTATORSHIP shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
shocked "as for me and my family" what if the wife wanted GEJ out he still buhari to continue doing what he knows how to do best; FAILING?

undecided grin
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by lawrenzo007(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Shut up,he spoke about his achievements vis-a-vis d deceitful propaganda of the opposition.

All ur osama buhari has been shouting around d niger delta for d past 3 days is I will fight kworroftion,I will take ofer fower

Have you seen any improvement since that damn clueless man becomes President?... OBJ regime was much better than this. imagine GEJ squandered the oil reserve of $25bn which OBJ left and Yar'adua toped it to the sum of $36bn before he died. But now Nigeria don't have enough oil reserve which affects the Naira rate... don't have tym to start counting all the rubbish him has been doing for the past 6 years. if he continues till 2019 then people like you will run to Togo, Benin or even Somalia to have a better life.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
zenzey:
What do you expect, he is a sinking man. Come FeBUHARI 14, he will be sent to his village.

Sai BUHARI
Febuary whatever. smiley

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Doughyeenbae(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
theshadyexpress:

cheesy rotfl I can't fit to stop laughing

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
You call dat "he said she said they said" sympathy speech his best speech eva? Lol

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by taiocol: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Febuary'15. smiley
As beautiful as you are you don't know how to calculate the calendar tongue
If GEJ loses he returns to otuoke few days/weeks after may 2929 tongue
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by Doughyeenbae(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
taiocol:

As beautiful as you are you don't know how to calculate the calendar tongue
If GEJ loses he returns to otuoke few days/weeks after may 2929 tongue
Ermmmmm. sad OK.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by chamboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
I hear dem Pay 2k to Tandriods to come
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by taiocol: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Ermmmmm. sad OK.

You welcome kiss kiss kiss
Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by mrmetoo1: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
dunkem21:
I cant agree less @OP. He spoke like a leader and a warrior. cheesy
His confidence was overflowing and his strategies well marshaled out. He finished Buhari and the APC. cry

He was articulate and bold. He was equipped with facts. Issue based campaign as promised and no name calling.

Aluta, Ebele.

I love this, he was equipped with fact

He was equipped with facts when he said "they" didn't build any school before him, meaning it was GEJ that built Unilag, UI, OAU, all the FG secondary schools.

He was equipped with facts when he said "they" didn't buy a single rifle before him, please kindly click on the article below and READ
https://beegeagle./2010/04/26/nigerian-armed-forces-the-post-1975-trend-of-military-hardware-acquisitions/

He was equipped with facts when he said MEND tried to kill him while in 2010 he came out to say MEND wasn't responsible for the bombing.

He was equipped with fact when he said prisons are not meant for criminals. Or maybe he really doesn't understand what/who a criminal is anymore

Your guy sounded agitated today, he sounded frustrated. He was just mud slinging left right and center without mentioning any tangible point. He didn't sound presidential at all. What a smart president will do is tell us what he has done all these years and tell us how he intends to continue not blame "they" for all his problems. Not a single mention of the missing girls

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today by sam13(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=BraveAfrican post=29609015]He was pretty objective with the speech...no one can just wave a magical wand & heal a country overnight. Change of the magnitude that people crave takes time. Both GEJ & GMB aren't both ideal in all sense of it but in a neutral light, I'm of the opinion that GEJ is a better of two evils. At least he's got a laid down path to lead Nigeria out of the maze of stagnation --- his government only faults in not communicating their activities enough to the electorate. They

Next!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra / Yoruba Vigilante Arrested & Tied Fulani Kidnappers. / Nigerian Architects and their lack of creativity - Sheraton In CHINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.