Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,271 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

hakuna matata - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hakuna matata (673 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / 12 Of The Most Common Bad Manners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hakuna matata by odikomo1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
smiley
Re: hakuna matata by hfinest1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
1, 4, 5, 8 is same with me but dat number 2, its somehow na.... using two legs for automatic car? eww.... some of my own bad habits i enjoy are: (note some are really bad)
1. I lyk to stare at a girl's arse for long and even draw the attention of other guys around me to the arse... it make d girls embarassred somtimes... and if she's passing by, I'll turn my neck so much that everyone will notice
2. If a girl is talking to me, and maybe d upper part of her b**bs is open, I'll just keep staring at it till she even gets embarassed and looks down at herself... sometimes even excuse herself
3. I talk to people in a fast manner just to hear then say enh! and I'll bang my leg on the ground or sniff or say kurombe!
4. Whenever a girl holds my shoulder, i must hold her waist, some girls don't like it, they may even remove my hand stylishly but wat concern me
Re: hakuna matata by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
8, 9, 10. Are my own. Expecially that number 8, u knw naija babe na, them go the blow u gist inside motor so tey u fit pass where you want stop follow go reach their destination, na wen you commot from car your eyes come clear.
Re: hakuna matata by hahn(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
1. I enjoy farting in buses and listen to people complain about the smell

2. I enjoy sticking my fingers in my anus and inhaling the sweet fragrance

3. When eating with people I enjoy bringin up stories of how I took a poo or how the food looks like vomit

4. I enjoy posting the picture below on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: hakuna matata by kowema(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
GRossssssss!!!!....You are so horrible...eww!..Abeg return my like
Re: hakuna matata by MrTeymee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
1. Scratching my D
2. Viewing evry (f) profile pix on Nl
Re: hakuna matata by PRIXPAL(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Disgusting thread
Re: hakuna matata by hfinest1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
i just unfollowed dis beautiful thread because of dat disgusting dude dat uploaded a pic of shit! dat dude is crazy sha

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Of Club Jerseys To Church / How Do I Create A Topic On Front Page / If You Watched This Match, Your Childhood Was Awsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.