Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,023 members, 7,912,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? (1596 Views)

Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies / PHOTO: Tony Elumelu Takes Time To Meet A UBA Security Guard / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? by Sanchez01: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I was supposed to get the UBA Africard this week but I stalled because I don't have enough knowledge of the card. Knowing fully well that I could get the non-personalized card almost instantly, I'm short of knowledge on how to fund it and I wouldn't want to look green at the bank. I know some guys on this section use it. What are the various ways of funding the card? Please help a brother out. Thanks.
Re: Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? by Samabu07(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
I was supposed to get the UBA Africard this week but I stalled because I don't have enough knowledge of the card. Knowing fully well that I could get the non-personalized card almost instantly, I'm short of knowledge on how to fund it and I wouldn't want to look green at the bank. I know some guys on this section use it. What are the various ways of funding the card? Please help a brother out. Thanks.
When you get your Africard, turn to the back of the card, look out for a client identification 10 digits at the right end of the card.

Always use the 10 digits to fill a teller bank account number and your name. Ensure you fund your card before 4pm on any day you choose to.

NB: The customer care rep should breeze you through it though.

Happy Online Shopping.
Re: Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
You can fund the card just the way you make a deposit into a bank account in the banking hall, the only difference is that you write down the client identification number which at the back of the card on the boxes provided for acct. Number on the deposit slip. After completely filling the deposit slip which include the amount you want to fund the card with to writing the name on the card onto the slip etc. take the slip and the card to the cashier, tell him/her that you want to fund the card. That's all...Upon receiving the card you are still going to be told how to fund, activate for both atm and online transactions.
Re: Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? by Sanchez01: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samabu07:

When you get your Africard, turn to the back of the card, look out for a client identification 10 digits at the right end of the card.
Always use the 10 digits to fill a teller bank account number and your name. Ensure you fund your card before 4pm on any day you choose to.
NB: The customer care rep should breeze you through it though.
Happy Online Shopping.
EmmanuelD1st:
You can fund the card just the way you make a deposit into a bank account in the banking hall, the only difference is that you write down the client identification number which at the back of the card on the boxes provided for acct. Number on the deposit slip. After completely filling the deposit slip which include the amount you want to fund the card with to writing the name on the card onto the slip etc. take the slip and the card to the cashier, tell him/her that you want to fund the card. That's all...Upon receiving the card you are still going to be told how to fund, activate for both atm and online transactions.
Wow... Thanks! You've really taken burdens off from my chest... I'm grateful smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Withholding Tax In Nigeria / Location Of Fruits Market In South West / 8450MT TANK BARGE FOR CHARTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.