Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,573 members, 7,944,736 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. (2802 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is live on Channels: http://www.channelstv.com/live/
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by ricsman(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
no TV nor light Lol
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by theV0ice: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dey enjoy this osinbajo whenever e dey talk. He's a VP that will never be inactive like gej or sambo. The kind that will compliment his boss like idiagbon was to GMB in his first outing

5 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Gejfreesupport: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
LOL.. APC is practically Finished in Edo State..

Thanks to the tout "Go and Die" governor.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by RealSleek(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC is taking politics in nigeria to the next level, dere is no way pdp would ve anticipated this kind of tactics; from one on one compaign to town hall forums....have never seen dis before ever in naija, all dey use to do is make noise on tv, newspapers, posters and the next thing u knw someone hs won..No channels to involve or listen to the primary stakeholders which are the "people"

7 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by aydoth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Osinbajo nailed all the points
The man is indeed intelligent

7 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Osinbajo is a complete opposite of Sambo. I'm moved by his eloquency.

5 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by dguyindcorner(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Word>>>>SAMBO
Synonyms>>>>CLUELESS, DULL, INACTIVE.

Word>>>SAMBO
Antonym>>>OSINBAJO

New word >>>JONATHAN
Meaning >>> CLUELESS

5 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by ddonolu: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
i watched it live, i can beat my chest and say that man is intelligent. BTW who is sambo compared to Osinbajo? grin

SAI BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by gists: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
ddonolu:
i watched it live, i can beat my chest and say that man is intelligent. BTW who is sambo compared to Osinbajo? grin

SAI BUHARI

Where does Tinubu keep getting these men? He seems to have perfected the act of digging/mining out brilliant/articulate guys

5 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by KpStone(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It is live on Channels.
Ogbeni share a link. No light
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Safari29: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is it still live make I on my generator??
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Alphaoscar: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yeeeessss
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Alphaoscar: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC taking the fight to Jonathan's doorstep!!!
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Alphaoscar: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Townhall meeting

4 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Alphaoscar: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
The wind of change blowing everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Jorussia(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
LOL.. APC is practically Finished in Edo State..

Thanks to the tout "Go and Die" governor.. cheesy
You are not serious. I am very sure you don't reside in Benin, like those of us who do.

3 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by mrmetoo1: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fashola said Osinbajo spoke for about 30mins and he laid out plans and how to tackle problems. He then said he watched GEJ talk for about the same amount of time and he sounded like an angry person blaming his problems and other presidents. That was exactly my take away.

GEJ started about by saying he'll talk on issues, he ended up blaming others for everything. Almost every sentence started with "they said.." "they did" "ask them". Where are his plans? No single mention of the Chibok girls. How this guy still has supporters baffle me. Segun Mimiko said do not confuse his gentleness for weakness, actually we're not confused we know he's weak.

Prof Osinbajo talked about some government programs and explained how they intend to pay for them. He just didn't blab and say we'll give you christmas food like some PDP governors, he gave numbers and backed it up.

OBJ said GEJ is paranoid and thinks everyone is out for him and all he cares about is when it affects him, has GEJ not proven this to be true. Nigerians died during that bomb blast, nothing was done about it even though you now claim you know those responsible. Henry Okah is in jail but he didn't do it alone, please start making arrests since you've made it public that MEND was responsible. All these they wanted to, who are the "they" cos "they" need to be arrested and prosecuted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by sammyj: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is a welcome development, APC is really working hard to gain ground in GEJ's backyard while GEJ is busy dishing out lies during his paid crowd campaign held in Lagos today. Does he think Logasians are fools after neglecting Lagos for 6yrs believing he is the president to only one section of Nigeria who vote for him in coming election. Come Feb. 2105 Lagosians will show him how real politics is played. Change is coming to sweep the clueless administration away!!

1 Like

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Missy89(f): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
I like the idea of concentrating the SURE-P funds on one specific program and getting in right.

I think Osibanjo was spot on there.

His healthcare plan was also spot on. (around 1000 premium for basic healthcare to begin with)

Nice speech!

3 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by scribble: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
buhari was too sick to make it?
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by OAM4J: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
scribble:
buhari was too sick to make it?

Buhari was in Bayelsa while Osibanjo was in Edo... Talk of team work to cover many grounds.

If they work as a team like this when elected on the project Nigeria, we will be better for it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
OAM4J:

Buhari was in Bayelsa while Osibanjo was in Edo... Talk of team work to cover many grounds.

If they work as a team like this when elected on the project Nigeria, we will be better for it.
Succinctly put. Nice one Mr Oam4j
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
I love his submission on age of retirement. According to him, the reason people keep backdating their age is because of the non-availability of retirement benefits.

2 Likes

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by scribble: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
OAM4J:

they say they shared it between them because buhari is too tired to do it ALL
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by jelel6: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
thats is my state. Expect a massive turnout during the campaign rally tomorrow. Sai buhari.
Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by jelel6: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
those oshio-baba, oshibanjo and fashola are three very intelligent and factual politicians you can come across in nigeria today. Apc is sure of 50 percent vote in edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by mrjingles(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
All these NLand threads are very funny, people who agree on a particular issue gather and start mutual self delusion then opposers gatecrash the thread and insults start to fly. Same pattern all the time. Seun is having a blast, this is peak period for his business. Bros u do well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by maestroferddi: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
If Osinbajo likes, let him combine the oratory of Clinton with that of David Cameron, the in-thing is that PDP is on the march.

The tsunamis, moonslides, landslides are here.

Lagos has risen for Jonathan!

Nigerians are no fools.

1 Like

Re: APC Town Hall Meeting In Benin. Osinbajo, Fashola & Oshiomole Are Live. by gebest: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
gists:

Where does Tinubu keep getting these men? He seems to have perfected the act of digging/mining out brilliant/articulate guys
TINUBU IS A BAD HEN THAT LAYS GOOD EGGS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance / PDP Floors APC In Taraba Supplementary Elections. / When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.