Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu (1588 Views)

APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by kelechiodo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dont know the composition of APC national leaders but some certain mistakes are totally uncalled for. Imagine the national leader inviting Buhari to give his welcome speech in cross river and called him Gen Muhammadu Ribadu. And to make matters worse, this happened just after the Gen tripped and fall while climbing the 6 steps that led to the stage. I sincerely hope he is strong enough to handle this campaign issue. I wish him healthy life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by Dahjhi: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
That's what Shenghi looks like.. grin .. Yaradua is stronger than dis man.. bur who cares..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
#BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by Flets: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nobody wants to be associated with Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
mad buhari
mad oyegun
mad Apc

party ndi ara

hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by 9jvirgin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bring another story let's comment. We are tired of all these monkey likes banana stories.
Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by gajike: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Old age thing. Loss of memory.
Buhari and oyegun same old cargo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by onatisi(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2015
kelechiodo:
And to make matters worse, this happened just after the Gen tripped and fall while climbing the 6 steps that led to the stage.
this is a bad sign and omen. buhari will surely fail and lose this election woefully .

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by Nehemiah459(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
I read that too... I gave up on my Febuhari support.

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by SUBMARINE: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2015
kelechiodo:
I dont know the composition of APC national leaders but some certain mistakes are totally uncalled for. Imagine the national leader inviting Buhari to give his welcome speech in cross river and called him Gen Muhammadu Ribadu. And to make matters worse, this happened just after the Gen tripped and fall while climbing the 6 steps that led to the stage. I sincerely hope he is strong enough to handle this campaign issue. I wish him healthy life

May be it is a heavenly sign that Buhari should have waited till 2019 to project Ribadu

Hmmmmm

Falling

Maybe the Heavens are giving us signs that Buhari will fail. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by kelechiodo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
I sincerely hope that Tinubu and co are not planning to make Osibanjo president after 3 months. The north absolved the first one but if it repeats itself, they will likely suspect foul play and God knows how they will react.

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
kelechiodo:
I sincerely hope that Tinubu and co are not planning to make Osibanjo president after 3 months. The north absolved the first one but if it repeats itself, they will likely suspect foul play and God knows how they will react.
so u never knew this all along ? Why do u think tinubu was so desperate for the vp ticket? This issue has been discussed on other threads,buhari won't complete his term if elected and the north won't agree ,this is one of the main reasons the northern elites will rather wait for get to complete his 4 years than to have buhari who will most likely not complete his term and another yoruba man take over .
Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nehemiah459:
I read that too... I gave up on my Febuhari support.
how can a 72 year old retired soldier ,who ruled nigeria 30years ago be the desired change nigerians want? Only in nigeria .

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by UnknownT: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
the same Oyegun that called Chibuike Amaechi Chibuzo Amaechi? I am not surprised IF this is true

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by tit(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abeg,
make una leave Pa Oyegun alone.
Even Pa Buhari no too know him name again.
Just try am,
call am General Ribadu.
Him go answer.
alzheimers!

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by kelechiodo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
UnknownT:
the same Oyegun that called Chibuike Amaechi Chibuzo Amaechi? I am not surprised IF this is true

Just watch the Cross river campaign stopover. I watched it

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by escobar07(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op, it was the efik wrapper that caused it.

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by kelechiodo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
escobar07:
Op, it was the efik wrapper that caused it.

I hope so even though I dont want him to win.
Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by chingydaboss(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lool..
Re: What Wrong With APC: John Odigie Oyegun Calls Buhari, Gen Muhammadu Ribadu by Jokay07(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
kelechiodo:
i hardly comment posts that lack depth and insight.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Of Infidelities: Bank’s Director In Messy Adultery Scandal / The Lie About Warri Refinery. Buhari And Obasanjo Did'nt Build Warri Refinery / Jonathan,obasanjo And Other Former Leaders Attend Shagari’s 90 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.