Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,214 members, 7,900,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? (6224 Views)

Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Public Display Of Affection(pda) / Public Display Of Affection (pda),yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Galz I repeat do not fall for any PDA ...Guyz re wicked ..once we are want that thing we can do anytin to get it ooooo ...
Not all guys are like that

you can as well say that's why you do it
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Abeg other one extra portion of popcorn bro

Them dey sell alomo too?
No we only have orijin left
or do u care for coke, fanta or lacasera
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Okay OP there's nothing wrong in PDA, provided the people doing it are okay with it. I don't have a problem with PDA except kids are around the area.

Over here PDA is done by everyone, teens who are 15 or even less kiss about, young and old couples too. In fact, lesbians and gays do kiss openly too. Whatever makes one happy, I have no problem with it provided their lifestyle is no threat to me
which country are you
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i just hate it. i cant even walk hand in hand with my babe
Is she ugl*
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Before nko
Marking my territory tongue

you don't want to give his sidechicks space
abi??
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's no guarantee way to secure your territory, if he wants to cross boundary to another territory he will, even if territory is blocked he will jump fence, that's if he really wants to grin
Lol

you harsh o
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
At all.. Life is too short to be single jare
Grab your man or snatch someone else's grin
hope l can snatch yours
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2015
valdes00:
I remembered wen I kissed my babe inside a public bus, an elderly woman sittin @ d bck ws pissed..... She started -- children of nowadays jus lik doin rubbish, wots d assurance dat he (me) wnt jilt her after al dis.. She ws sayin it in yoruba loudly... I ws realy shy cos of it buh it didn't stop me frm doin it again... My gf liks it, she's d initiator
I like only when there are beautiful girls around and a guy walks up and gives his girl a kiss....so romantic

Hope u can do that
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
Is she ugl*
nah. she is pretty and heavily endowed
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
sad sad sad

Anyway, when u breakup with ur bf lemme knw pls wink wink
Bad belle
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Mprex:

PDA is a display of faithfulness, commitment, bieng proud of your spouse and a lot more
quite true
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nah. she is pretty and heavily endowed
Chisos!

And you can't hold her hands while walking??

Abi you get side chicks ??
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
Chisos!

And you can't hold her hands while walking??

Abi you get side chicks ??
i dey shy.
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i dey shy.
Warm up bro

there are alot of guys out there hoping to do so with her

maybe u dont know how it feels walking hand in hand with a beautiful and well endowed lady
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
Warm up bro

there are alot of guys out there hoping to do so with her

maybe u dont know how it feels walking hand in hand with a beautiful and well endowed lady
i'm not use to it. that's it.
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by ronald4lif(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
No we only have orijin left
or do u care for coke, fanta or lacasera

Nah those ones are for kids, I can manage orijin sha. You got some?
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by ronald4lif(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
which country are you

UK!
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by dechandel(f): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
hope l can snatch yours
You are free grin
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
Bad belle
It's called planning ahead grin grin
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by valdes00(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
I like only when there are beautiful girls around and a guy walks up and gives his girl a kiss....so romantic

Hope u can do that
If I can kiss my girl in a full public bus, kissin her when there r beautiful girls around is a piece of cake......
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nah those ones are for kids, I can manage orijin sha. You got some?
Yea

show me your money
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
Yea

show me your money

Service before payment grin
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

UK!
Alright
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
You are free grin
:$:$
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's called planning ahead grin grin
I see
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
valdes00:

If I can kiss my girl in a full public bus, kissin her when there r beautiful girls around is a piece of cake......
woow sounds cool

hope my boyfriend can be like u
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
valdes00:

woow sounds cool

hope my boyfriend can be like u grin
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by valdes00(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
woow sounds cool

hope my boyfriend can be like u grin
U can teach him, cos my girl taught me... I dnt do lik dat b4, buh she made me gt used to it.. Anytym she cums visiting, she wil want me to giv her a goodbye kiss @ d bustop in front of every1... So I got used 2 it
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
I see
Happy Sunday tho
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by wolverineNI(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mprex:
Its cool. Very cool. PDA isnt just a display of affection. There is more to it
like what? Let's go to that ATM over there.
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Service before payment grin
No

pay before service
Re: Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? by 2SWT(f): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
valdes00:

U can teach him, cos my girl taught me... I dnt do lik dat b4, buh she made me gt used to it.. Anytym she cums visiting, she wil want me to giv her a goodbye kiss @ d bustop in front of every1... So I got used 2 it
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook / The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.