Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,832 members, 7,898,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen (16902 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Elders Fault Wike On Road, Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by robinsoncrosoe: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2015
7:02pm On Jan 08
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).
4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National
Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).
12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).
14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).
15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that
APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be
guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by kinkymax: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=tit post=29624495]

i love jonathan!
and i do not have Ijaw family.
i have Ijebu, Ikom, Enugu, Mongunu, Ajaka and Eggon family branch.
But no Ijaw for our family.[/quoteb]den u re stupid
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by xklucvG: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
northernigbo101:
believe me if only jona showed a lil concern over the plight of the northerner they will hav no choice than to luv him but men this guys ar living in fear of boko haram attack and from the look of things jona dont give a hut, how else do want them to act when its glaring that ss/se people plus jona cant hide there happieness over the bloodshed in the north. so long as u have heatred for ppl u will alwys b happy wit there misfortune.
What are you saying? Fed Govt asked Boko Haram to cease hostility and be granted amnesty but they refused because they are hell bent on returning power to the north. What else would the president do? The north have food in abundance but they complain of hardship and starvation. They ruled for about 40 years stole all the money and want to continue even with the fact that they die on seat(Tafawa Balewa, Murtala Mohammed, Sani Abacha, Yar'Adua and yet another who is Muhammadu Buhari).
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Boscojugunu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
[/b]

Aaa

omenka:
I don't think there is anyone out there that [b]genuinely
likes Jonathan besides some of his Ijaw brothers who've benefited from the free for all stealing that is going on under his watch.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by osetoba: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
jdilight:

Anyone who doesn't like president Jonathan has not travelled outside his state in the last four year.

Yes u are right

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Texykool: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

i love jonathan!
and i do not have Ijaw family.
i have Ijebu, Ikom, Enugu, Mongunu, Ajaka and Eggon family branch.
But no Ijaw for our family.

No wonder grin

You are tribally CONFUSED!
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by size38: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ's statement about some elder statesmen behaving like touts could be likened to a fellow who tells and preaches to frnds and other people not to steal but goes about pilfering. Yes, the Northerner elders gave GEJ a perfect response. In motor parks, there are touts and there are pick pockets too. So where does GEJ fall in? The motor park pick pockets I suggest.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Gbemini(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan is a pick pocket chai hahahahahahaha
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by Samfem01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=29624003][/quote]
Our leader blv dey can do things and get away with it forgetting day God is alive watching. The only thing dat is affecting dem now is dat nemesis is already catching up with den nd the wrath of God is coming heavily upon dem and der generation.
Re: Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen by ckmayoca: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2015
denkyw:
but all d statesmen we have here are all touts, tell me one that isn't. all of them are past criminals

Yes u are very correct. But wat am saying is u don't count the finger of a man wit. 9 fingers in front of him. (Yoruba adage)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / Photos Of Saraki At The Grand Durbar In Ilorin / Otunba Asoludero Of Iselu: Rochas Okorocha Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.