Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones (625 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Dear Nigerians, The fear of Prison is the beginning of Change. I have taken time to hear from many people in PDP campaign groups. I have observed that they are not campaigning based on issues bothering the masses. They are simply asking ; "DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON? " President Jonathan asked the question, Governor Akpabio asked the same question and so many of them were so much campaigning against prison. Now I am wondering why they are so much worried about prison. Why the sudden fear of Prison? The answer is: " when dry bones are mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very uncomfortable " If they are not corrupt and are really fighting corruption. Why are they so much preaching against prisons? Now I understand why former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I understand why "corruption is not stealing" and I understand why the audit report on missing $20 billion won't be released. I understand why we have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road signs. Some billboards cost more than a million and these people have mounted thousands of them. Instead of channelling resources appropriately, they resorted to wasting them on billboards and jingles on radio and TV. Who has been funding these things and with which money? Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop corruption. You can't stop corruption without sending ppl to jail. Idon't fear prisons and if I commit a crime I should be given the punishment I deserve. Why are there laws if we can't use prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of Prison cell. They should also remember God Almighty also has a prison : HELL. If you want to help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to prison cells so that they will repent and avoid HELL. Vote APC, vote

-Culled from a conceded Nigerian on Facebook!

CramJones endorses this message!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by ayukdaboss(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2015
When I heard Akpabio's statement coupled with his funny face filled with fear I just had to laugh uncontrollably. grin grin grin

Do you want to go to jail?? - Godswill Akpabio (2015) cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by pendusky(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2015
da duok odudu cramjones
Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by Godfullsam(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
The nigerian masses are in prison already.the decay infrastructures, epileptic power supply, joblessness coupled with the corruption in govt av subjected the masses to a prison life.
May God help us.

So, we are not afraid of prison because we are in it already. Gej and his corrupt officials should be asking themselves such question.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by Redoil: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Cramjones you need urgent help for that thing you are smoking is dangerous to ur health.
Prison does not change the mindset of criminals. What will change the mindset of a criminal is the criminal himself and education. Even ur legislatures are ready to throw sand into ur fight by granting the criminal bail and at the end of the day they will end up forming a strong opposition against you. E.g 96% of all the past criminals and thieves driven away from PDP are the ones piloting the ship of APC. Ameachi spent over N17billion naira from the fed allocation on buharis reelection. Tinubu is owing 6 private jets at he cost of £60million for one at the expense of money stolen fr6 lagos. Fashola is busy sandfilling bar beach when most of lagos road are more of death trap.
Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by ayooluniran(m): 3:46am On Jan 11, 2015
@ Op, I actually watched d PDP rally and whoever posted that on facebook obviously has a biased opinion.

GEJ didn't say pple will not be jailed or punished, he said pple have always been jailed and punished but that has not stopped corruption. The preaching against jail wasn't in a bid to stop offenders from being jailed, probably or not, it was more of condemning it's use to hunt perceived enemies. .....he further said an additional way to fight corruption is to make access to funds IT based, at least you only steal what you have access to.

I actually hope APC wins the presidency and let's see what they are capable of doing.......one thing I'm so sure of is that they CAN NOT do better than d present govt. at dat level because they haven't even been able to clearly state how dey intend to achieve all their empty promises.

#Ambode for governor
#GEJ for president
#I vote persons, not party. APC=PDP=corruption=they are all d same 'THIEVES'
Re: The Campaign Of Prison - Cramjones by vanndubi: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2015
ayooluniran:
.....he further said an additional way to fight corruption is to make access to funds IT based, at least you only steal what you have access to.

Why has he not deployed the IT based access to funds since the time Okonjo-Iwuala started advocating for e-government?

I also read that he will use advanced tech to track corrupt person. So, what will he do after tracking down a corrupt person? Reward him/her with ticket to senate?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari Campaigns In Jonathan's Home Base, Bayelsa State / Ebenezer Babatope: Obasanjo’s Attacks Will Only Strengthen Jonathan / My Hammattan experience and Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.