Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,260 members, 7,977,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend (1519 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by anniebear(f): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2006
i honestly need your opinion on this.
if you r raped by your brothers best friend 13yrs ago whewn you were 12yrs old and he neva asked for forgiveness, and all thru this yrs u neva had the guts to tell anyone the story not even even your parents knew aboput it cos you were afraid of what would happen and not wanting the public to look at you with a shameful eye.
Only for you to find out that this person is now a pastor with one of the biggest church in nigeria now.
And all thru this yrs he neva for one day dimmed it fit to ask for your forgiveness, what would you do.

This is no fiction, its reality.
Re: Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by Sista(f): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2006
That is a terrible thing, I am sorry for who ever that happen to. If this is in Nigeria that is going to be tuff. It is hard for a female to declare such a thing. If you have a strong family that supports you, you should tell them and see how they guide you.

If this were me, I am so rebellious that I would have told on his azz a long time ago. He would not be a preacher if he did not apologize to me. If he has not apologized that means he is a fake and his is misleading his followers. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't raped any of the church members.

Maybe the person this happen to could put together a secret society, you no like underground. A underground womens group. In this group you will probably find that other women experienced the same problem. Those women could become the supporter of the woman this horrible thing happen to. Who knows, maybe it will turn into a situation where the preacher is confronted with his past demands by all the women he did this to.
Re: Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by mamaput(f): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2006
I will tell my friends so that they will not go there.
Re: Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by agnesoseka: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2007
it can be traumatizing for life, bt its best to talk abt it, cos the psychological effect alone can even kill or give the person involved a bad effect towards life n guys in general.
Re: Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by Seun(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2007
Which is why you must never allow a rapist to go free. Tell your brother and see what happens. Grrr! angry
Re: Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend by abstarr(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2007
Well, its a tough call. While i'm totally against such actions (I think all ppl that inflict any sorta pain on women shud be severely punished), she has to tread carefully so as to get the desired result. Its not so much "tell ur brutha", or "tell ur family", u hav to fish out the ones that will be sensitive enuf to identify with the trauma u'v been thru. They will be the ones that will champion ur cause wit u. Not everyone that claims to be family luvs u. i apologise on behalf of my senseless gender!!!!

Think wit ur head rite now, not ur heart dear

(1) (Reply)

2 Arrested For Armed Robbery In Benin / Nigerian female Postal Worker Arrested For Fraud / Nigerian Army Kill Over 50 Boko Haram Members In Mafa, Dikwa & Kala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.