Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari (494 Views)

Jonathan Blasts Buhari Over Corruption, Challenges Him. / El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by Ayed44: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
President Jonathan who was addressing a crowd of
party supporters at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos
noted that Buhari does not have confidence in Nigerian women .
He further accused the former Head of State of
paying no attention to women while he was the Head
of State. According to President Jonathan, Buhari did
not appoint a “single woman” in his cabinet, adding
that a vote for Buhari will send women back to the
kitchen where they will stay and die.

Read the full gist here
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-to-buhari-how-did-you-spend-your-defence-budget-/198742/

1 Like

Re: You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by bigt2(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
I saw this coming.
Re: You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by smarthG(f): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
I saw it as well.

The truth is that Buhari and his culture forbid women from having a liberty. And in his regime (if @all he wins) women will not have a place in the Nigerian government.
Re: You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by OKKO(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
The chips are down and doctorate President is bickering had on the semi literate opposition. The truth is that today's democracy can not endure the Septuagenarian, Military, Islamic and Myopic mentality of Buhari.

President JEG is by far a more modern democrat, but his highest undoing is his cold feet approach to tackling the insecurity in North East.

But remember that Niger Delta can become what NE is with a more daring consequence to Nigerian economy and existence...if the ND elders decide to play a role Northern elders played in BH. A million Buhari can't quench the fire. No region has a monopoly of enjoying peaceful rein and support while in power and the converse is also true.
Re: You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by Raiders: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
OKKO:
The chips are down and doctorate President is bickering had on the semi literate opposition. The truth is that today's democracy can not endure the Septuagenarian, Military, Islamic and Myopic mentality of Buhari.

President JEG is by far a more modern democrat, but his highest undoing is his cold feet approach to tackling the insecurity in North East.

But remember that Niger Delta can become what NE is with a more daring consequence to Nigerian economy and existence...if the ND elders decide to play a role Northern elders played in BH. A million Buhari can't quench the fire. No region has a monopoly of enjoying peaceful rein and support while in power and the converse is also true.
We don't want ND to be like NE because its the common ND man that would suffer it. could you list 6 good project GEJ/pdp has done for the people of ND since becoming president 6 yrs ago apart from setting a university in his village, he has done nothing. I am from the south and I don't let tribal or religious sentiments cloud my judgements. pdp has continue to fail Nigerians for over 15 yrs. I hope Niger- Deltans states would vote out PDP in both state and Federal level. its time for change.
Re: You Are Anti-women, Jonathan Blasts Buhari by SUBMARINE: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
His religion forbids

More reason why women shouldn't vote him.

(1) (Reply)

Stop And Search For Bomb On Kids In Nigeria School / Ultra-orthodox Newspaper Erases Female Leaders In Pic / Is There Going To Be A Presidential Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.