Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Police Station In Benue State (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Police Station In Benue State (picture) (40903 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
faheezakin:
Now because it's a rural outpost,it should be this bad??
I'm not of the opinion that it should be like that. And I can also tell u that most outposts r being masterminded by locals not the primarily the police. But this a problem d FG needs to key into so as to motivate d police and give it some sorts of integrity
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by donnaira(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
AWONEYAN:
and you have some 1 from that state as the senate president for 8 years and he is planing to continue........................
nigeria is a joke.....
You are talking about the Senate president, what of the first citizen of the state susuwan
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Bifwoli: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
honjohnbright:
That's a rural outpost not a station. There r many of such kinds in d middle belt.
These r responses of requests by locals to bring the presence of the police closer to the rural individuals.
More reason we advocate state/community policing cause it will make such outposts get an advance status quo

Govt should never be in the business of promoting such structures bcoz it'll later go demolishing unplanned housing.Besides,why promote mediocrity for millions of Nigerians who desperately need to be taught the culture of high standards?
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Horpeyemi14(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
phemoinc:
This one na Nigeria police Shop
Lol....eleyigidi gaan grin
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
AWONEYAN:
and you have some 1 from that state as the senate president for 8 years and he is planing to continue........................
nigeria is a joke.....

[size=28pt]FOOTPRINTS OF PDP

WHEREVER PDP PASSES CAN NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.
[/size]

Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by escobar07(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
More like a place where they keep hay.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bluffly:

So because it is an outpost, it should be in such condition. So only State/community policing can guarantee a good and secured police outpost. Shaking my head for you. All the allocation meant for such projects are been stolen even by the leaders of that community and its likes and they are still the one to be around if state policing comes to being, so what is your point. Please be objective.
I saw worse where I served in kogi state. All I'm saying is we need to bring this to view of the world so as put the police leadership n d the FG on a hotter seat. it the same Buhari and co in conjunction with police bad leadership that killed the image of the police.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
hahn:

Even as just an outpost, you have to agree that its appalling
Very appalling
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bifwoli:

Govt should never be in the business of promoting such structures bcoz it'll later go demolishing unplanned housing.Besides,why promote mediocrity for millions of Nigerians who desperately need to be taught the culture of high standards?
My brother. That's the present status quo. That's why we the younger generation need to do our comparative analysis as we take over power from these old generation. For the sake of our future generation
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by gbodimowo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
born2fuckpussy:
If they can remove fire, walahi! Hell will be better place to live compare with this police station, Everything is possible in Nigeria but I'm sure this can also be found in some poor Africa and Asian countries that cannot even compare themselves to Nigeria.

Nah greed go kill dis country. No bi jonathan fault, the police station fit dem dey there since independent, even buhari go don presidor over same police station and even sent people go that cell as him be masters of sendem2jail.

Anyway, na still

Sai Buhari because I need change even if nigeria will be govern by Goat this time, accepted. Jonathan try but boko haram overpower ham.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by faheezakin(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
honjohnbright:

I'm not of the opinion that it should be like that. And I can also tell u that most outposts r being masterminded by locals not the primarily the police. But this a problem d FG needs to key into so as to motivate d police and give it some sorts of integrity
exactly
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Dunross: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
This structure is even right next besides the senate president's father's house in Otukpo along the Enugu-Makurdi expressway.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by bilymuse: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Onchiz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
:
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Onchiz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
L
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by doofanc: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
honjohnbright:
That's a rural outpost not a station. There r many of such kinds in d middle belt.
These r responses of requests by locals to bring the presence of the police closer to the rural individuals.
More reason we advocate state/community policing cause it will make such outposts get an advance status quo

it is not even an outpost for police as far as I know. It's unlikely you'll ever see any officer there. furthermore its located right in the heart of otukpo.

I really wonder why it hasn't been demolished, more so when there's a standard police station not too far from there.

1 Like

Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Onchiz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Goodnuel: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
If this was in Yoruba land, it would make FP in a blink of an eye. I'm glad these enthnoscums are showing my able governor where and where to fix. Its not like Gov Suwane would ever fix this even if he was aware.
are yu frm benue??. That pix looks like the post at eupi.. Right?
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nehemiah459(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
deejayterabyte:

U blind? You no see the picture? Name of the town no dey thr? angry
Better questions. Thumbs(the two hands) up.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by risingprophet(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yes, this station is sited right infront of the senate president mothers house in otukpo.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by billyG(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
That pol.station iz in mark' father's compd gon gon..charity begins @ home.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
honjohnbright:
Even for a gate man office it still looks beyond horrible

the fact it has the badge of the Nigeria police makes it even worse

its simply inexcusable
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Phame: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2015
honjohnbright:
no be nigerian police outpost we see for the signboard, na nigerian police station we see.

1 Like

Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Nehemiah459:
cheesy

[imghttp://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2010485_kj_jpegd77fc7e464a4a42525d20db5d38a96b2][/img]

Wait a minute! Is that image for real?! Somebody tell me that image is not real! PTUI! angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by 989900: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2015
honjohnbright:

I would understand, only if we don't know any former/present IG/AIG of police, can comfortably, single-handedly, build one that is 10 times better in all parts of the federation that such 'out-posts' are needed.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Bunker1(m): 3:17am On Jan 10, 2015
this was photoshoped. this is a selling shop.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Owiii(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2015
At OP,I know this police station,it's close to the round about at otukpo if you are going to enugu . It's just after saint Francis Catholic cathedral. Otukpo is an eyesore
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Nehemiah459(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bunker1:
this was photoshoped. this is a selling shop.
No, it is photomarket. Does the pic look like a doctored picture?
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by helphelp: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2015
mikporch:

U tink u just made a joke but in reality it just d truth police in my area arrest goat dogs and even ball

What area would that be, if I may ask
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by Dunross: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Must some people be so dumb? How does my comment happen to concern you even if you feel you know better? What a shame some people are naïve. Sorry bro, I don't have to trade words with you.
Onchiz:
my friend close ur mouth.....dats nt d structure...wen was d lst time u visitd otukpo?nd dats nt enugu markudi road....dats enugu road.
Re: A Police Station In Benue State (picture) by juman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
girlieTberry:
Nigeria is really a joke

Yeah, one nigeria is a joke.

There are many police posts like that in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.