Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,741 members, 7,930,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit (16764 Views)

Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Coldfeet(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
@kissQ you said come in and fill your stomach with(1) african dishes yet not all of them are african! (2) come in and yet theres no address as to where your eatery or bukka is located or is it in your dinning table? are you inviting us to your home? or this is just some random picture you took somewhere and pasted here for us to salivate over?angry while you are pondering over my questions please pass me that isi ewu that is on the fifth row by the left thank you tongue

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nneka123 ....please steer clear of this thread. It's a trap.

1 Like

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Thinkr(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
This OP wicked oh
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by xdos(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
nice meals.. more vegetables/fruits needed...
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by tk4rd: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
I need to Marry u as soon as possible.. Don't tell me dat u are taken oo.. (If so,, den, I don dey jealous somebody seriously)
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by ibkgab001: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
watery mouth
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by folabayo1(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am savin this thread for future purposes.. Wat a mouth watering foods I see
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by eminent007(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
May God forgive the op for causing my stomach to involve itself in a MACABA DANCE!!! embarassed
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
trisha01:
d first picture tho....abeg wich kin stew bdat

Na normal stew naw, abi how e b for ur eye
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Coldfeet:
@kissQ you said come in and fill your stomach with(1) african dishes yet not all of them are african! (2) come in and yet theres no address as to where your eatery or bukka is located or is it in your dinning table? are you inviting us to your home? or this is just some random picture you took somewhere and pasted here for us to salivate over?angry while you are pondering over my questions please pass me that isi ewu that is on the fifth row by the left thank you tongue

Lol!!!! tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
Am savin this thread for future purposes.. Wat a mouth watering foods I see
Thinkr:
This OP wicked oh
eminent007:
May God forgive the op for causing my stomach to involve itself in a MACABA DANCE!!! embarassed

I love u all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enjoy

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by veave(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abeg wey your house dey...
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
veave:
Abeg wey your house dey...

Lol!!!!! U sure say u wan come?
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by LewisO: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
KissQ:
More love
Baby! u wanna cause problem hear o. tongue
And God will judge u for doing this without giving me. angry
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

Baby! u wanna cause problem hear o. tongue
And God will judge u for doing this without giving me. angry

Lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by LewisO: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2015
KissQ:

Lol kiss kiss kiss
U think is funny, huh?

What next?

Lemme go check her DP.
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by nksplash(f): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
leaf on top beans? dat one na grooming oo
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by nksplash(f): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
shocked
trisha01:
d first picture tho....abeg wich kin stew bdat
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Misblah(f): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oh! My! God! op let's go anywhere same sex is legalised and get married! mee wants sommmee
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Misblah:
Oh! My! God! op let's go anywhere same sex is legalised and get married! mee wants sommmee

Lol,same sex is not legalised in naija ooo it's 14yrs imprisonment grin
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Special valentine meal for u guys!

Happy valentine....remember to show luv to sum1 2day

1 Like

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who hungry in d house

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
I just love feeding u guys grin

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Happy sunday my special swithrts, av got some lovely meals for u guys day

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2015
I missed feeding u guys

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yay!!! Its Lunch tym and 2day is soup day,so jst get ur eba,semo,fufu,amala ready

Meanwhile which is ur favourite!!!!!!

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by veave(f): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
KissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch...

KissQ is not just a witch. She is a bad wicked witch that got me hypnotized by all these food i can see but cant touch. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Friday18: 3:51am On Mar 13, 2015
angryalmost made me to eat my phone,and you know this is not nice

1 Like

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
veave:
KissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch kissQ is a witch...

KissQ is not just a witch. She is a bad wicked witch that got me hypnotized by all these food i can see but cant touch. cry cry cry cry cry

Lol.........I laff in Spanish! Do u know wat, I am going to prepare special meals for u 2day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Friday18:
angryalmost made me to eat my phone,and you know this is not nice

Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by veave(f): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
KissQ:

J
Lol.........I laff in Spanish! Do u know wat, I am going to prepare special meals for u 2day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Okay embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garri Hits ₦72k Per Bag In Jos / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! / 5 Ways Nigerians Eat Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.