Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship (583 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok....lets ride it on,99% of the Youth today are in at least a relationship cool. Wether you call it Sexual relationship or Friendship or you come polish am com name am Dating all are still relationship. Without wasting much time lets see things that are imminent in a relationship.

1. Bonding: Two does not walk together unless there is agreement between them says the Holy Bible. In relationship also there must be bonding in the sense of being fond of each other. If bonding does not take place bros no be relationship you they oo na commensalship. grin grin

2. Jealousy: I have a friend here on Naiaraland, here is what she said " I cannot die because of jealousy oo". Now in a relationship your partner in crime sorry partner in Love will certainly be jealous over you, no matter how she Trust you she no go take am easy when she sees another Lady in crime with you. Be prepared for this.

3. Test of Trust: Well this is not coming from the part of the guy but of the Lady. Not long ago one of my female girl friend said to me " You know i trust you 100% before but now is less than 33%" Why did she say this? simply because she saw in my status my admiration for another lady. Make h no surprise you when ur partner says my trust in you is 0.1%.

4.Jamb questions: Yea, i call it Jamb Questions because it comes in series in this form: What are you doing with that Lady you are kissing when i saw you in the back of the front of the blue car? hm no go allow you answer that question finish, she go bring the killer;You are dating her, aren't you? You will be glad to say No, them come the Jamb question; Why then the kissing? Lobatan!!! . Be prepared for worse question than this.

5. Sharing: Yea, that is why its called relationship. You gotta share what you have with your partner, talk of it all; money,knowledge,time and of course Love which is constant in the equation of relationship. Some people stingy to the extent they are stingy to their own life. If you are the type i say repent for the time of sharing commeth.

If you have anything to add to it kindly do so and let the fun begins.
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Disagreement...there will always be a time both parties will have some disagreement...
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by chingydaboss(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
I tink u shud add Tolerance...
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lols @jamb question

I hate jamb no be small
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Fabdedon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
6.Fake love.. They will act like they wish u well but have deep intention against u.sad
7.Demands... Get ready for demands like hairdo,manicure and pendicure,etc
8.bleep. Some times unavoidable..
9.heart breaks.. Super glue is still #20 should in case cheesy cheesy
10.Covalent Bonding.. Good relating stronger bond
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
Lols @jamb question

I hate jamb no be small
i tell you
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by joe17: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ma tink am grin
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by cutieberie1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
passin by
Re: Imminent Things That Will Hapen In A Relationship by Crocz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
That moment when you about to go clubbing and she says not tonight...and you begin to search for way out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is 'badness' Overhyped?? / Reply To The Question,are You Cheating? (presently) / Single & Ready To Mingle,meet The Deola Sisi Calabar Model Of The Week With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.