Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (169552 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

ROFL this one has me rolling. That would be a bit disgusting though. Well done Axum, well done.

Braaather, the agreement signed between you and I on January 3rd 2013 is still holding strong.

I will honor your requests in sending you pictures of feet, and you will halt the Bantu advancement on the Banning of me from nairaland.com

GOD BLESS THIS UNION, A DEAL SIGNED IN THE HIGHEST TREE IN THE FUFU NATIONS JUNGLE
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Lol at at a Bantu ruling over Somalia. The west coudnt do it, and has given up. They will hang you from the first tree.
but the fvcking fact is i am not bantu so ruling over u will be a thing of joy for you guys.

It will be the best news ever.

The excitement of that day will make ur ancestors wake up from their tomb just to witness this great moment.

They wanna be a part of history again. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In other words, your self esteem is synonymous with a bottomless pit, for caring what the so-called 'low self esteem' people think, no?

I dont care, are you dumb, they are the ones who care about how we think. I only come here to troll.

Have you given birth to a Bantu baby yet? Remember to feed it, or it will kill you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

I dont care, are you dumb, they are the ones who care about how we think. I only come here to troll.

Actions speak louder.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
adamskutty:
but the fvcking fact is i am not banti so ruling over will be a thing of joy fpr you guys.

It will be the best news ever.

The excitement of that day will make ur ancestors wake up from their tomb just to witness this great moment.

They wanna be a part of history again. grin

You must be high on fufu, Somalis consider anyone in Africa who isn't Ethiopian/Somali/Eritrean as Bantu. They dont care to differentiate between different people with nappy hair and wide noses.

But you are a special one, i hope to give you a Somali card. I will even give you E-soul who will be willing to do things to you that no human with dignity would do.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Braaather, the agreement signed between you and I on January 3rd 2013 is still holding strong.

I will honor your requests in sending you pictures of feet, and you will halt the Bantu advancement on the Banning of me from nairaland.com

GOD BLESS THIS UNION, A DEAL SIGNED IN THE HIGHEST TREE IN THE FUFU NATIONS JUNGLE

This is beyond ridiculous
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Ever noticed that those who you point to as ugly, are actually indeed not good looking as their is good and ugly in every society. But those are the ones who look most like Negroes lol

The irony is that you are here on a daily basis trying to belittle Bantus based on looks.A case of mental illness I presume or retardation possibly brought about by your incestuos history?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

This is beyond ridiculous

What ever you have to say, to stop the fufu nation from forming a mob
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

You must be high on fufu, Somalis consider anyone in Africa who isn't Ethiopian/Somali/Eritrean as Bantu. They dont care to differentiate between different people with nappy hair and wide noses.

But you are a special one, i hope to give you a Somali card. I will even give you E-soul who will be willing to do things to you that no human with dignity would do.

Why do you disrespect Enlightened so much? Is it because she hurt your feelings by rejecting you?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
gallivant:

The irony is that you are here on a daily basis trying to belittle Bantus based on looks.A case of mental illness I presume or retardation possibly brought about by your incestuos history?

The irony is that you care about what people who enslaved your kind think of you. What you just said is not irony, which is ironic because I always say that Bantus have not evolved to know what irony means.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

And I wonder how your able to type and perform your tasks as efficiently as you do, with the entire French navy outside your room smiley

See? No self-esteem whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

SEE, your a multitasker, I dont know how you do it.

Zilch.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Zilch.

Must be how you describe your prices, when asked how much in French.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fulaman plz dont hid any of these comments as she started this and wants to continue. I want to shame her into despair.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Must be how you describe your prices, when asked how much in French.

Nada!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Ur mister is very ok, i am not high on anything but u my loyal boy is high on burnt bananas. grin

My lil boy, not all horners have soft hairs or straight noses, u don't want us doing this all over again, trust me. grin

And they are a moderate numbers of nigerians with soft hairs and the average northerner has straight nose.

My boy, i hope u know the southern ethiopians e xists and their population is more than that of somalis in somalia. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

I disklike her not because of any rejection, infact she was the one running after me asking for my birthdate, we call this a lack of skills in communicating with the opposite gender, a case developed from being locked in a room for fear she might suck the d!ck of the first french men she sees in the Djibouti. The urge is that strong.

You called her a Somali sister and yet you strongly disrespect her. The role of a man in any community is to protect a woman not to attempt to insult her.

You know fully well she is not as you describe her. Just because she doesn't agree with your excessive trolling doesn't mean you have to insult her good nature.

Not everyone subscribes to bigotry and trolling Axum. That's something you are going to have to realise.

Oh yeah and on a joking non-serious note, if you don't want 'Bantus' to take this beautiful woman away from the Somali community perhaps you should start treating her like the Queen she is.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
adamskutty:
Ur mister is very ok, i am not high on anything but u my loyal boy is high on burnt bananas. grin

My lil boy, not all horners have soft hairs or straight noses, u don't want us doing this all over again, trust me. grin

And they are a moderate numbers of nigerians with soft hairs and the average northerner has straight nose.

My boy, i hope u know the southern ethiopians e xists and their population is more than that of somalis in somalia. grin

Southern Ethiopians are only a couple of milions are divided into many languages and religions. While Somalis have one language, one religion, one culture and are in Somalia,Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya.

not to mention southern Ethiopians are naked and dont even know their in a country called ethiopia. smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

The irony is that you care about what people who enslaved your kind think of you. What you just said is not irony, which is ironic because I always say that Bantus have not evolved to know what irony means.

Atleast they use their animal instincts not to screw their sisters. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:
Fulaman plz dont hid any of these comments as she started this and wants to continue. I want to shame her into despair.

I've done the opposite
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
gallivant:

Atleast they use their animal instincts not to screw their sisters. wink

Islam forbids incest. Somali is an ethnicity of over 25 Million.

Now I cannot speak for Bantus inability to resist the urge to phuck Monkeys thus producing something of a human/monkey hybrid.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by adamskutty(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ajuran:

Southern Ethiopians are only a couple of milions are divided into many languages and religions. While Somalis have one language, one religion, one culture and are in Somalia,Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya.

not to mention southern Ethiopians are naked and dont even know their in a country called ethiopia. smiley
FOOOOOL! THE POPULATION OF SOUTHERN ETHIOPIANS IS MORE THAN 15 MILLION grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63) (Reply)

Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.