Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (169514 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Supper:

Loud music muffles the sound. :2cents:

I will keep that in mind, but dont know how that will help me.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

I will keep that in mind, but dont know how that will help me.

Oh, you'll find out. Trust me.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2015
TerryCarr:

no different from your neighbors tongue

Don't know what you mean by this statement, if you mean by the Tuaregs our neighbors then you are correct. The 2 songs I linked earlier were both Fulani people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjX1ziHVX8

This is a Fulani and Tuareg song
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:
[size=8pt][/size]

Only a sick man with a feet fetish would laugh at my comment at getting married.

Peace Negro

ROFLLLLLL that's disgusting, indeed peace Negro and good luck to your marriage my Bantu friend.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLLL that's disgusting, indeed peace Negro and good luck to your marriage my Bantu friend.

My wife hates you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Supper:

Oh, you'll find out. Trust me.

If your curious, my wife is E-soul, she has finally surrendered to me. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

If your curious, my wife is E-soul, she has finally surrendered to me. cheesy

In that case tell her I said "bonjour".
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Supper:

In that case tell her I said "bonjour".

This is what she said, I dont know what it means.

Je sucer la bite dès maintenant
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

This is what she said, I dont know what it means.

Je sucer la bite dès maintenant

bite huh........she's a vulgar one.

Have fun.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Supper:

bite huh........she's a vulgar one.

Have fun.

Why you say she is Vulgar?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

Why you say she is Vulgar?

ehh "bite" = french slang.......Yeah.

Feel free to look the translation to see what you're in for.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Supper:

ehh "bite" = french slang.......Yeah.

Feel free to look the translation to see what you're in for.

can you give me the translation.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

My wife hates you.

Tell her I will donate some goats and cattle for your wedding smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

Thank you, in 9 months and 1 week, I hope my son/daughter is here trolling you guys cheesy

Cant wait. smiley

Must be the smartest infant to already know how to utilize the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Cant wait. smiley

Must be the smartest infant to already know how to utilize the internet.

It's in the blood, after all they are the son of Ajuran and E-soul, two brave online warriors. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Don't know what you mean by this statement, if you mean by the Tuaregs our neighbors then you are correct. The 2 songs I linked earlier were both Fulani people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjX1ziHVX8

This is a Fulani and Tuareg song
Tuareg originally came from north Africa though
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
TerryCarr:

Tuareg originally came from north Africa though

As did many West African groups including my own as portrayed in this documentary written by discovery channel, ignore the random gibberish written by the AA Brother (no offence to African Americans, I respect you guys):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpsJxkUAVo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

As did many West African groups including my own as portrayed in this documentary written by discovery channel, ignore the random gibberish written by the AA Brother (no offence to African Americans, I respect you guys):

Indeed! The ancestors of West Africans(and Bantu's) originate in North Africa/Sahara and even East Africa. E1b1a which is what most West African males carry either originated in the Sahara or East Africa. Either those two.

West Africa from what I understand was only recently populated. Especially the coastal parts below the Sahel. Most of those ancient "Berber" cities in the Sahara were actually first West African cities like the Sonnike. Case in point being Tichitt Walata.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Indeed! The ancestors of West Africans(and Bantu's) originate in North Africa/Sahara and even East Africa. E1b1a which is what most West African males carry either originated in the Sahara or East Africa. Either those two.

West Africa from what I understand was only recently populated. Especially the coastal parts below the Sahel. Most of those ancient "Berber" cities in the Sahara were actually first West African cities like the Sonnike. Case in point being Tichitt Walata.

All of Humanity came from East African, the North Africans themselves came from the Horn. The only way out of Africa is via the Nile river or the Red Sea both in the Horn of Africa.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

All of Humanity came from East African, the North Africans themselves came from the Horn. The only way out of Africa is via the Nile river or the Red Sea both in the Horn of Africa.

Anthropologist have varying views. Some say the horn, but others say Tanzania, Kenya and even South Africa. It depends. The OOA most likely have began in the horn, but it does not mean the horn was the origins of modern Humans(homo-Sapiens).
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Anthropologist have varying views. Some say the horn, but others say Tanzania, Kenya and even South Africa. It depends. The OOA most likely have began in the horn, but it does not mean the horn was the origins of modern Humans(homo-Sapiens).

I'd say the first humans came from Southern Africa as the Khoisan are by far the oldest people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Of course modern humans are the ones who were bipedal and walked out of Africa, earlier humans could not do that, because they did not have the intelligence nor the physical ability.

The oldest human bones of modern homo sapience were found in ethiopia.

The world as we know it with all the advancement that we see happened only in the last 5,000 years. Jesus was around 2,000 years ago. Thus the reason why the people in Egypt had trade routes with Punt (Horn of Africa, parts of modern day Somalia). Same with people in the middle east who were controlled by Axum (horn of Africa). All that was in the last couple of thousands of years of recorded history.

If you look at many genetics you will see that people with the shared DNA of Horn Africans have less of it as they move northward into Africa and into the middle east.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

Of course modern humans are the ones who were bipedal and walked out of Africa, earlier humans could not do that, because they did not have the intelligence nor the physical ability.

The oldest human bones of modern homo sapience were found in ethiopia.

The world as we know it with all the advancement that we see happened only in the last 5,000 years. Jesus was around 2,000 years ago. Thus the reason why the people in Egypt had trade routes with Punt (Horn of Africa, parts of modern day Somalia). Same with people in the middle east who were controlled by Axum (horn of Africa). All that was in the last couple of thousands of years of recorded history.

If you look at many genetics you will see that people with the shared DNA of Horn Africans have less of it as they move northward into Africa and into the middle east.

Your talking about "Lucy" which was found in Ethiopia. Her species were not the same as Homo Sapiens but an ancestral species. Older genus that are ancestral to Homo Sapiens have been found in other parts of the continent. Like for example.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/03/010322232234.htm

As for your last part I agree, but you should note that people from Northeast Africa are closely related to Eurasians compared to other Africans. Not because Northeast Africans are mixed, but because Eurasians descend from a small subset of Africans who migrated out of Africa.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'd say the first humans came from Southern Africa as the Khoisan are by far the oldest people in the world.

True. But you have to take note of migrations. Some people believe the ancestors of the Khoisan could have lived further in central Africa. Who knows?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Your talking about "Lucy" which was found in Ethiopia. Her species were not the same as Homo Sapiens but an ancestral species. Older genus that are ancestral to Homo Sapiens have been found in other parts of the continent. Like for example.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/03/010322232234.htm

As for your last part I agree,[b] but you should note that people from Northeast Africa are closely related to Eurasians compared to other Africans. Not because Northeast Africans are mixed, but because Eurasians descend from a small subset of Africans who migrat[/b]ed out of Africa.

Please clarify the last part for me. They came from us not the other way around. I assume Bantus left the Horn to go into other parts of Subsaharan Africa before some Horn Africans went into North Africa and the Middle East. Since it was easier to go into other parts of Africa than go into the the middle east and Egypt via the nile and red sea because it required ship building and more intelligence.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
I'm ready for those couple days of peace.

I agree with that 100% cool
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
TerryCarr:

more or less

Fulaman is desperately trying to distance himself from these men.

Fulaman198:

that's bullcrap.

Majority of Fulani men don't even look remotely close to those men posted, there are between 10 - 15 million Fulani people in Nigeria. That's already more than 1% of the population by far. Then we are not even talking about Shuwa/Shua Arabs, the Kanuri/Beri-Beri, the Zarma people and Hausas. When we add all these Sahel/Sahara groups together that's already getting to the 50% range.

You are free to continue deceiving yourself though.

Well, you are displaying a classic signs of an inferiority complex.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ajuran:

Please clarify the last part for me. They came from us not the other way around. I assume Bantus left the Horn to go into other parts of Subsaharan Africa before some Horn Africans went into North Africa and the Middle East. Since it was easier to go into other parts of Africa than go into the the middle east and Egypt via the nile and red sea because it required ship building and more intelligence.

Thats what I'm essentially saying. Which is why I made it a point to say it does not mean their mixed.

And I doubt the early humans were making ships. They simply crossed across the Red Zone due to the Red Sea not as large as it is today. The water levels was much lower.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
KenyanLady:

Fulaman is desperately trying to distance himself from these men.

Well, you are displaying a classic signs of an inferiority complex.

So all the videos and pictures I posted don't mean anything? have you ever even met a Fulani person before talking crap?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
KidStranglehold:

True. But you have to take note of migrations. Some people believe the ancestors of the Khoisan could have lived further in central Africa. Who knows?

No one knows all I know is that there were pbs and national geographic documentaries clearly stating that by DNA measurement the Khoisan are the oldest people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

No one knows all I know is that there were pbs and national geographic documentaries clearly stating that by DNA measurement the Khoisan are the oldest people in the world.

Indeed and no one was arguing against that. I'm specifically speaking geography. People move back and forth. The Khoisan could have lived more north than they do today. Does not mean they do not carry the oldest genetic lineages on Earth.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

i mean "white" north Africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply)

Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.