Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

Deja Vu: Fantasy Or Reality? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deja Vu: Fantasy Or Reality? (491 Views)

Deja Vu [episode 3] / The Mystery Behind Deja Vu / 220bn CBN Loan, A Scam Or Reality?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deja Vu: Fantasy Or Reality? by Eberex(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Something that very few people know the true meaning of. Eventhough deja vu is french for "already seen", it actually is used to describe the strange feeling you get when you re in a situation, and feel like you've been in the exact same situation before, but really haven't. Most people think it means the same thing happening twice.

Have you experienced deja vu? I would say yes I have, and not just once. There are times I will be gisting with my friends in the room, and we start arguing over something. The manner we argued, same sitting position and also the music playing suddenly felt like I've been there before. Like it was a repeatition. But the painful thing is, none of them experienced it. I will tell them "guys, these our talk don happen before, the way u sit and d Shirt u wear" but they would just stare at you.
Even I cannot explain it, but most times I find myself in a scenairo that I believe has happened before, and the worst thing is, I cannot explain it to the people involved.

Have you felt this too?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data On Mtn And Glo Now / Do Not Open This Thread! / 20 Most Dangerous Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.