Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President (651 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2015
1)I will use technology to fight corruption....I will fund the military adequately....I will provide power...This man has nothing to show,besides massive corruption and free looting without punishment after 6 years.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by FastShipping: 1:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan is campaigning like he is running for president for the first time. He is telling us "I will" here and there but people want to know what he has been doing in the last four years but unfortunately he doesn't have anything on ground to showcase. All his achievements are only available in pamphlets.

Jonathan didn't know Buhari was a threat until last week. The moment he found out Buhari was here to stay was when he started ranting and looking for sympathy by announcing to Nigerians that Okah was sent by some Nigerians to assassinate him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan is campaigning like he is running for president for the first time. He is telling us "I will" here and there but people want to know what he has been doing in the last four years but unfortunately he doesn't have anything on ground to showcase. All his achievements are only available in pamphlets.

Jonathan didn't know Buhari was a threat until last week. The moment he found out Buhari was here to stay was when he started ranting and looking for sympathy by announcing to Nigerians that Okah was sent by some Nigerians to assassinate him
He was crying like a toddler
Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by FastShipping: 1:15am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:

gringringringringrin

Jonathan was un-presidential with his outburst in Lagos.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

gringringringringrin

I was expecting someone to give him handkerchief
Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Jonathan didn't kgnow Buhari was a threat until last week. The moment he found out Buhari was here to stay was when he started ranting and looking for sympathy by announcing to Nigerians that Okah was sent by some Nigerians to assassinate him
The only people supporting him are the looters and millitants like Tompolo,Ateke Tom and Asari Dokubo that collect contracts and steal 400,000 barrels per day.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by ayukdaboss(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:

And blaming all past leaders for his failures.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by ayukdaboss(m): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:

gringringringringrin

I just can't believe he said all that rubbish without being high from taking monkey tail or local gin.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan:The 'I Will' President by FastShipping: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I just can't believe he said all that rubbish without being high from taking monkey tail or local gin.

He didn't deliver a prepared speech. Some politicians were the one whispering what to say into his ears left and right.

CLUELESS MAN....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Exposed !!!!;d / Considering Gen Buhari For A Psychological Evaluation By Julius Diamond / Violence Continues As Angry Youths Burn Two Buses Belonging To President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.