Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,199 members, 7,970,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> (5280 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by tola9ja: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
scribble:
CUTE but try this
YOU ARE THE WORLD NO 1 OPONU
YOU SEARCH THE NAME OF A PERSON YOU DISLIKE INSTEAD TO SEARCH THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY

1 Share

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by gambus007(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2015
crazysaint:
BRO YOU CAN ALSO TAKE MY OWN ALSO, I DONT KNOW BOOK BUT I CAN TYPE THIS VERY WORD "IT IS ONLY A DUMBEST FOOL THAT WILL GIVE HIS OR HER VOTE TO BUHARI"
So,you are wise?smile!
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
emmyrichie:

What's your qualification?
Where have you been to?
What have you seen?
How hold are you?

Do you think that the INEC as a body is a fool for letting him to contest?

How can you call an ex President an illiterate?

Should somebody call your father an illiterate, how will you feel?

Are you learned more than Fashola the Governor of Lagos State?

What do you know?

how hold are u.. grin yoruba boy acting hibo
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by heroarams(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2015
When did google become a determining factor in who I vote for??

Isn't google just an algorithm I can't believe some people are not wiser than a computer program.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by ABEngine(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Over 60'million youths and yet a percentage of them wants grand pa GMB to still till our fatherland? Oh how wicked! APC charlatans, media and foot soldiers you all don't mean well for Buhari. I learnt he has fallen twice just campaigning, desperation wont let him honestly declare he is unfit for the ASO rigours'.

GEJ till the blinding scales fall of your eyes.

1 Like

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by Adminisher: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
There is also an interesting software that pulls common terms and expressions associated with a name. The more frequent a word os associated with that name the bigger the font of the word displayed. When you do that for Good luck Jonathan, a few interesting words come with big fonts; Clueless, Corrupt, Dumbo...
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by scribble: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2015
tola9ja:
YOU ARE THE WORLD NO 1 OPONU
YOU SEARCH THE NAME OF A PERSON YOU DISLIKE INSTEAD TO SEARCH THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY

Your mother is the oponu you speak of mannerless dog
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by Champele(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2015
You will soon give him your life too,just like 2011.
dridowu:
My PVC + My Thumb = Buhari
February 14 2015

1 Like

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by nairalife2013(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
emmyrichie:

What's your qualification?
Where have you been to?
What have you seen?
How hold are you?

Do you think that the INEC as a body is a fool for letting him to contest?

How can you call an ex President an illiterate?

Should somebody call your father an illiterate, how will you feel?

Are you learned more than Fashola the Governor of Lagos State?

What do you know?
the president asked inec not to disqualify him by all means. Let him contest this last one as a gift to an amiable compatriot general. In my workplace, says one man, two kind of people are employed -those with certificate and pen on the one side and those with hoe and machete on the other. Leave that man alone!
Gej is weak but gmb will not beat him in the election, with all these forged certs and deeprooted accusations and his wellknown stance n beliefs regarding religion. Considering the prevailing global situations, it becomes reasonable to say the devil u know...

1 Like

Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by tola9ja: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
scribble:

Your mother is the oponu you speak of mannerless dog
p d pigs thug yabing another person mother you will no that he is a bastard like okupe
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by scribble: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
tola9ja:

p d pigs thug yabing another person mother you will no that he is a bastard like okupe

Your father has not achieved a tenth of what okupe has you basic idi.ot
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by tola9ja: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
scribble:

Your father has not achieved a tenth of what okupe has you basic idi.ot
SURE AND HE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE WHAT MR BLASPHEMOUS ACHIEVE CALLING JONATHAN JESUS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WILL EAT
Re: SEE GOOGLE RESULT OF BUHARI AND JONATHAN <photo> by scribble: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
tola9ja:

SURE AND HE WILL NEVER ACHIEVE WHAT MR BLASPHEMOUS ACHIEVE CALLING JONATHAN JESUS BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WILL EAT

dopemu like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections / DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort / Ondo'll Pay New Minimum Wage, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.