Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,016 members, 7,973,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) (909 Views)

My Pigeon Get Fowl Pox, Any Cure For It? / ALL About DOG FLEA Signs&symptoms ,prevention And Cure.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by grailzzzz: 3:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Please what on earth can I do?? I lost 3 diff breed of dogs within 5 months. I don't know what sort of diseases this could be?? The same trend of diseases happens to fegor, bullet and to mario.
My Vet Doc actually came to diagnosis her and he said it was tetanus infection, have never seen this kind of stress in my life, lock jaw,seizure, stiffness of all the body. The same thing happened to fegor in the 1st place and to prevent it from recurring I administer Anti-tetanus vaccine to bullet n mario but on the long run she died on Jan 7, 2015.

I have just one puppy left what can I do to save his life?? I pity them when they are crying and I can't do anything to help them Out. Kindly help Me Out am wasting resources!!

Re: Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Eyaaah so sorry. Seun where are you?
Re: Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by grailzzzz: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Just help Me out on any info to avert such wit my last puppy.. I beg of you please.
Re: Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by smileysmiles(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
@prodegree
Re: Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by grailzzzz: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
@prodegree, what do u fink I can do to avert such occurrences??
Re: Please I Need A Cure!! (pix) by oluomoadebayo: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
grailzzzz:
@prodegree, what do u fink I can do to avert such occurrences??

I asked you to call me to explain some things because I can't type much right now.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!!!!2 Female Caucasian Puppies Left....extremely Good....check Them Out / How Many Animals Can You See? / BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.