Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,886 members, 7,931,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency (444 Views)

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by kemitwarrior: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2015
I cannot lie, I know a lot of people that have benefited immensely from this JONATHAN administration. I know a few friends that have become billionaires from sweetheart government deals and a few who had no jobs or where just loafing about Abuja who are now proud directors and director generals in various government establishments.
I have been getting the same message from the set of nouveau riche fellows "Bayo, Nigeria will never change. BUHARI is a good man but he can't change the system. The system is corrupt just take your own and move on. At the end you wil see JONATHAN would buy the election; what do you think the 21 billion was for? The power brokers in Nigeria are all afraid of BUHARI, they will never let him emerge. Do you think Babangida would allow BUHARI or is it Adenuga or Femi Otedola who JONATHAN saved from bankruptcy?"
In all their calculations they completely discount the ORDINARY PEOPLE. They think YOU and I don't have a say and that power in Nigeria is about some negotiating blocks. I have told a few of them that the BUHARI candidacy is fueled by the people's desire for change, that this time it would be those power blocks versus the ordinary people and this is the closest the ordinary people have had to wrestling power from these folks and they have seen a worthy champion in BUHARI. Even some of Buhari's co travelers in APC are scared of him.
But we need to clean this country and we will, the interest of a few wealthy and selfish folk cannot override the interst of the majority for ever.
CHANGE IS HERE.
Re: Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by Lumyboi(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2015
I v always felt the rich people in Nigeria are d biggest problem of Nigeria. Almost all of them got money from d corrupt system n will do anything to continue the corruption.
They steal so much n later start giving scholarships and endorsements n d gullible Nigerians will praise them.
We v a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by Ezemust: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
If u were near u would have recieved 72 virgins.no SLAPS

1 Like

Re: Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by Ebubeslym(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
you forgot to mention Tinubu
or is he not a kworopt money bag again?
Re: Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by osamaBUSH(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2015
You people are putting too much pressure on GMB. Its not like the man will just command Nigeria to change, we all will have to put in work.

1 Like

Re: Why They Don't Want A Buhari Presidency by manutdadex(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
nice theory and wat abt d certified armed robbers he is movin wit? Tinubu, and Atiku etc??

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Over 2000 In Baga Town / Reality Joke On What We Want In Nigeria(please Read And Laugh). It's True. / 2015: Who Is Afraid Of Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.