Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,129 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Making Money From Selling Iformation Products Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money From Selling Iformation Products Here In Nigeria (755 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Meet The Man Who Makes A Fortune From Selling Roasted Frogs In Nigeria / How To Make 7k -12k From Selling A Bicycles; Without Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Selling Iformation Products Here In Nigeria by keci(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2008
Information product here can be define as selling out an idea/information that you know for those that are in need of the information but they don’t know.

Information product here can be define as selling out an idea/information that you know for those that are in need of the information but they don’t know.

The fact is if you will give someone that need a child a good information on how she will get a child and you are ready to let her know that you are ready to stand by the information that it will work, I can tell you that such person will pay you any amount you request for, so that you can give him the information.

So this is what is called information product selling and I can tell you that this is the secret of big names you hear today that is selling one thing or the other.
Now, I think enough of story, let us get to work.

To make money from information product, the first thing is recognizing your environment, study it and fish out that very thing that is highly needed.

Now don’t say ‘here they go’ recognizing the need around you is very cheap as I will analyze it to you now. From the little research I have made, I can tell you that some of the utmost need of Nigerians today is money making opportunities.
Now Hot ideas you can research and start
Some have money and they don’t know how to invest it, they are just looking for a guide.

Another thing you should note is the passion of football fans all around, with different people having great passions for different team. Sell information on how they can make money while supporting their favorite teams
Another crazy thing going on now is forex trading even people who don’t know how to trade it wants to make money from it.

THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract / Business Partners Needed / Pls Help Every Chicks In Lagos And Ib Now Dates Yahoo Boyz : Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.