Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. (2004 Views)

10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Don't put a hindrance in the way of matured ladies and guys who have found their true love here and wants to go into a serious relationship that may leads to marriage. Let us encourage them and support them anyway we can. One can get his or her life partner here. I'm not talking about kids here, i'm talking about matured ladies and guys who knows what dating is all about. Let's encourage Nairaland's dating.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Hazardd(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
observing...... cool
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2015
yeah...I love this. most of us here have read up on a whole lot of things about relationships n love from NL n I believe the mature ones r wiser for it now. we've probably learnt all the lessons we need right here on this forum so I believe a match btw two people on NL especially if they r active on this section would really make sense. nice thread op...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by badassProdigy(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Typing...
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by cuteniva: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2015

. .
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by tania28(f): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Prixus:
yeah...I love this. most of us here have read up on a whole lot of things about relationships n love from NL n I believe the mature ones r wiser for it now. we've probably learnt all the lessons we need right here on this forum so I believe a match btw two people on NL especially if they r active on this section would really make sense. nice thread op...
nice indeed,
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Prixus:
it's true. No need to be shy about it.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
tania28:
nice indeed,
hey dearie...happy new year. n in case u r wondering I've missed u my stubborn sweetheart... cry

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dating is allowed.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by tania28(f): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Prixus:

hey dearie...happy new year. n in case u r wondering I've missed u my stubborn sweetheart... cry
eya. Is that why you re crying,happy new year brume
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by heffem(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Wow, ȋ̝̊̅ av been expecting this anyway.. I'm in... Ladies between 28-32, let's hook up. Preferably Lagos based. 31110ece, 8130499108
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by ihedinobi2: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
I didn't realize that you needed permission to date another Nairalander.

Anyway, for the sake of talking, people meet their person in all kinds of places. An online forum is a great place to gauge a person's character because typically you're not distracted by their physical attributes. If you fall for someone because of their character it's a harder thing to break than when you fall for them because of their "hotness". For that reason, making an issue out of Nairaland romance is ridiculous really.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by chrislu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
heffem:
Wow, ȋ̝̊̅ av been expecting this anyway.. I'm in... Ladies between 28-32, let's hook up. Preferably Lagos based. 31110ece, 8130499108
ladies, over to you.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Fraih(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
heffem:

It just doesn't happen like dat.... undecided
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by BrightEye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lots of single guys.....
They always disguise themselves as single just to get another woman. Their greedy behavior affects real single guys like me..... They hardly give us any chance to date..!!!

And women are too vulnerable!

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by heffem(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fraih:

It just doesn't happen like dat.... undecided
then put me thru sweerie
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm. Cool stuff.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by passionate88: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you ever want a healthy and steady relationship (If there's anything like that in this modern era) avoid NL babes.... Pretenders full here die
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by passionate88: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Prixus:
Most of them read things and learn how to pretend untill after the wedding, then they reveal their full potential... Beware soul brother
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Simitrendy: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
passionate88:
Most of them read things and learn how to pretend untill after the wedding, then they reveal their full potential... Beware soul brother
this is true. thanks. I guess one would hv to be extra careful then. thanks Bruva...
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
passionate88:
If you ever want a healthy and steady relationship (If there's anything like that in this modern era) avoid NL babes.... Pretenders full here die
stop spreading lies.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by englishmart(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
clevvermind:
Don't put a hindrance in the way of matured ladies and guys who have found their true love here and wants to go into a serious relationship that may leads to marriage. Let us encourage them and support them anyway we can. One can get his or her life partner here. I'm not talking about kids here, i'm talking about matured ladies and guys who knows what dating is all about. Let's encourage Nairaland's dating.
ok
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by passionate88: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
clevvermind:
stop spreading lies.
Pretenders full NL
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by jahbiz: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
What do you mean by your

topic?

Do I mean someone

encouragement to express my

mind.
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by toria1980(f): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
On a serious note, i need matured/working class frineds, both male and female..i am a working class lady in my eary 30....friends dat i could hang out with and share views..mature minds and not amature...no ritualist and no scammer..PM for chat... Kisses
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by ameryzzy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hehehehe

I'm interested

I love mature guyz
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by MrCork: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
clevvermind:

...bro ..you don't hav sckhool home work? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by cyprus000: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
hehehehe...oya ladies.don't kip this bachelor waiting.do the needful.don't be shy,we are all maturedcool
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by kendrick9(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
clevvermind:
total nonsence
Re: Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. by clevvermind(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
MrCork:

...bro ..you don't hav sckhool home work? angry
i have noticed you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Drop Your Numbers,let The Ladies Call / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / Where Is Chi babe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.