Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. (1968 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App / MTN My2015 App And Betterme Bundle Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. by luigiajah(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2015
MTN just launched the ‘My2015 App’ and
‘BetterMe Offers.
These products will be available to all
prepaid and E-postpaid MTN Customers and
will go live effective from 1st of January
My2015
App is an app aimed to enhance peoples’
lives with the power of the internet, drive top
of the mind
awareness and provides easy access to a
variety of digital content.
It equally offers MTN subscribers
a single platform to access, view and share
New Year resolution and Must Dos, 2015
Prophesies & Events, News, Daily Deals,
Gossips, Healthy Living and Lifestyle.
***Free download is only available on
Android platforms for now.
Link will be valid for 7 days.
BetterMe Bundle Offers has 2 types:
1. Daily Package Offer which consists of 20
National mins 15MB 35 National SMS
2. Monthly Package Offer which consists of
100 National mins 100 National SMS 300MB
Monthly Data Bundle Offer which cost
To activate dial *123*4# to activate.

http://www..com/2015/01/mtn-betterme-bundle-offer-for-unlimited.html

#www.google.com
Re: Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. by Krak(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2015
If it is for Android then it is rubbish.
Re: Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. by charlespaker(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Explain well nah, hw much are the packages?
Re: Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. by yungryce: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Emptyhen

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tip On Buying A Used ('second 'hand) Iphone / I Need Someone To Help Me Root My Phone In Ibadan / How To Register Ur Mtn Sim Manually Using BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.