Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

OYENUSI Vs MUFU-OLOOSAOKO. Which Do You Enjoyed Most. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / OYENUSI Vs MUFU-OLOOSAOKO. Which Do You Enjoyed Most. (849 Views)

23 Cartoons That We Enjoyed Before The 2000s / Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OYENUSI Vs MUFU-OLOOSAOKO. Which Do You Enjoyed Most. by Aare2050(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just want to know! That's what my friend says when they were trashing it out this morning.
Now I'm asking. Which of the two crime movie do you enjoy most, which is more education. The direction, photography and the sound quality. Let's know the one you go for. As for me I prefer mufu oloosaoko.
Oyenusi still has part 3, which is still not out.
But with the part one and two we can make our judgement.
Oya let's go
Oyenusi vs mufuoloosaoko
Re: OYENUSI Vs MUFU-OLOOSAOKO. Which Do You Enjoyed Most. by obezaleel(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
oyenusi

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nollywood Slap Compilation / New Nollywood Movie Power Of Faith Makes Top News On Pinterest / Free Live Football Tv App (espn, Sky,etc) For Download - Only For Adroid Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.