Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Need ADVICE And HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need ADVICE And HELP (583 Views)

Nijloaded.wapka.mobi : Wapmaster Come In And Help / Clients Now Playing The Fraud. Pls Read And Help Me. / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need ADVICE And HELP by spyjulius(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am a new bloger.my name is Julius owner of latest naira website . i really need help on how to bring share button to my website .and also on how to bring more feacture to my website. you can send me a mail if u can help.or drop a comment .
you might like to have a look at www.latestnaira..com
Re: I Need ADVICE And HELP by dwebdesign(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
If you want to add features to your blog,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website designer / website developer.
Re: I Need ADVICE And HELP by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
spyjulius:
I am a new bloger.my name is Julius owner of latest naira website . i really need help on how to bring share button to my website .and also on how to bring more feacture to my website. you can send me a mail if u can help.or drop a comment .

Just goto google and type adthis share button. U results click on the first result signup there and follow the instructions. The u will be given a html script. Copy it and goto ur blogger dashboard. Click on widgets then add select text/html then add paste the java script code u copied from the addthis site. Save and refresh ur blog u will see it running live on ur website.

For more tips or help!

Add me up on whatsapp. Or bbm using
pin:21CB6207
Re: I Need ADVICE And HELP by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
spyjulius:
I can't mail you if you need help call me 08180727817
Re: I Need ADVICE And HELP by bedfordng(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2015
if you have zeal to lean, then google should be your best shot.just type any kind of feature keyword on google and you will get more tutorial on that.but if you don't want to stress yourself with editing template,then look for some one to get the job done for you.will advice you learn to do some stuff yourself

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! / What It Takes To Have A Social Network Like 2go / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.