Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,569 members, 7,944,725 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra (1169 Views)

Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra by stanbiggi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am not a politician nor do I have a voters card. Because my life is not regulated by these politicians and for one to avoid high blood pressure one should abstain from nigeira Politics but, I watching the really in anambra state of APC_ I observe the attendence is. Poor you can even see it in Buharis Vice face see Pix

Pls,I am just expressing my opinion but not to run anyone down_ e politicians don't take offence

Re: Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra by Avedon: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
I tot you witness it.

and how sure are you Osibanjo's mood was based on the attendance.

I believe you aren't partisan but you have a soft spot for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra by AYunusa: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
u ar lyin i watched it live on Chanels tv.there was massive crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra by jingh(f): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Avedon:
I tot you witness it.

and how sure are you Osibanjo's mood was based on the attendance.

I believe you aren't partisan but you have a soft spot for GEJ.
wetin i want talk again, you said it all,may God enlarge you in knowledge.

#buhari4change

3 Likes

Re: Poor Attendance Of APC Rally In Anambra by Truth24(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
If true, Good omen!
#Gej till Buhari presents his "NEPA Bill"

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Tackles Apc’s Muhammadu Buhari / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.