Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,915 members, 7,966,397 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

I’ll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri – Buhari (494 Views)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri – Buhari by Newshealthwatch(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate,
Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has assured
Nigerians that all corrupt politicians will end up in jail
once he is elected into power. Buhari, who gave the
assurance on Tuesday during the APC rally and the
presentation of the party’s governorship flag to Umana.... Click here to continue reading breakingnewshealthwatchng..in/2015/01/ill-send-corrupt-nigerians-to-kirikiri.html?m=1
Re: I’ll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri – Buhari by braivheart: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Me thinks that is where they belong...

(1) (Reply)

I Remain The Lawful Governorship Candidate Of Labour Party In Ogun State / Nigerian Military Releases Graphic Photos From Biu Operation Yesterday / Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.