Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (51657 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Even if OBJ apologized to GEJ,,what political value does OBJ hasWhere was he when Apc took over his state,,someone who couldn't win Ogun state for pdp will help GEJ to win 2015 presidential election??I don't see him as a political factor that can influence 2015 election for GEJ..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by samopeyemi: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Seems baba is about writing another book. He went dir to source for some contents cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Looks like he's bowing down In That picture
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 11, 2015
enkay11:
Thank u bros or sist. I have said it before, all these na political set up. They know what dey are doing. Wait make we just enter February,u go see drama. Nigerians,wake up.

Na better bros I be ooo
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:53am On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

If you were a President, will you choose to be a puppet and be controlled by a God father.. ?

Reasons behind outgoing Presidents and Governors choosing perceived weak candidates they can manipulate as successors.
It depend on hOw I get to the post. Remember Mr President never get there by merit.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Kororugged:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

In politics, there are no permanent enemies, just permanent interests

Thanks bro. The way some youths thing make me feel sorry for the nation. When did pre-election politics become war?. The So-called future-leaders might be worse than the present ones.If Obj is saying his mind foes that male him an enemy to Gen?
Political neophytes abound in Nairaland.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by SUBMARINE: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2015
ybalogs:

Apolize for where?I'm sure you know what maturity means.GEJ is still the Number 1 citizen as far as Nigeria is concerned,respect should be given even when things ain't really rosy.

Maturity means respecting the views of others and once they disagree, you don't go about writing letters and books. cool
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by SUBMARINE: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

It depend on hOw I get to the post. Remember Mr President never get there by merit.

Olodo

Last election , Buhari was rejected in all the South and MB areas.

So stop spewing trash that GEJ didn't merit his last victory
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by xklucvG: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by xklucvG: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
I must let you know that Yoruba are the most matured/ focused and enlighten race in nigeria. Don't mistake knowledge for wisdom. He will surely deal with him accordingly come feb 14, 2015
That Obasanjo attended mr president daughters weeding have nothing to do with coming election.
Obasanjo is a general and he never loose a battle and its not going to change come 2015.
GEJ won't tell me he forgot how he disarmed and intimidate the man in PDP and how he deliberately frustrated the OBJ men out of PDP, he should not forget so soon on how he bite the finger that fed him.
Hahahahahahahahaha OBJ don't forgive and even GEJ knows, he is in trouble.
Yes i agree with you on this. Obj is still the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by xklucvG: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2015
lilprinze:
OBJ is a confused old man.
No Obj is a man and Gej is a boy.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Olodo

Last election , Buhari was rejected in all the South and MB areas.

So stop spewing trash that GEJ didn't merit his last victory
Thanks Mr omowe.
Am sure you know inside you that the guy has no political striucture and was help to be what he is by Obasanjo. But the mistake OBJ made was that ; He was not aware that Goodluck Jonathan has mentality of a deputy governor, not even a governor talkess of a vice president.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
lilprinze:
OBJ is a confused old man.
That's how your were trained by your parents I know Igbo youths has similar way of talking to elders. Shame.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by wilcox(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2015
This reminds me of Audu Ogbe when he was PDP national chairman. Baba went to his house and eat egusi soup and pounded yam, then the next day he was removed as the chairman.
But do you know what?

Baba does no longer have what it takes to act in that direction. Good luck is just lucky
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
They are frenemies
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by ojosam29: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Welding and politics are not d same
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
kween911:
are u an Historian?

I like History!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.