Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? (640 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by minister2015: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
I've not seen a Dunce Ph.D holder like GEJ, considering his takes on national issues & spoken english, one continues to wonder hw he passed tru the uni. GEJ has bcom the arrowhead of stealing is not corruption, in Enugu he says ' hw much did jim nwabodo stole' I'm ashamed of GEJ as Ph.D holder I expected him to know the tense verbs that follows: do, did n does n vis-a-vis campaigning for corruption.
Re: Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by Adminisher: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
minister2015:
I've not seen a Dunce Ph.D holder like GEJ, considering his takes on national issues & spoken english, one continues to wonder hw he passed tru the uni. GEJ has bcom the arrowhead of stealing is not corruption, in Enugu he says ' hw much did jim nwabodo stole' I'm ashamed of GEJ as Ph.D holder I expected him to know the tense verbs that follows: do, did n does n vis-a-vis campaigning for corruption.

Ok sorry. We have heard. We are voting him out.
Any other thing?.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by eleko1: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin.He's not only clueless/Misfit PH.D holder but a confusionist per excellence
Re: Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by Dasini: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am sure that man made the do called PHD with cramming word for word. Knowledge and wisdom afar away from all he does.
Re: Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by Dasini: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am sure that man made the so called PHD with cramming word for word. Knowledge and wisdom are far away from all he does. Jopnathan shud go rest, he has nothing good to offer this nation. If a man cannot turn ard the fortune of a nation in 6yrs, I dt know wat he is asking for again, indeed clueless!
Re: Is Jonathan The Most Clueless Ph.d Holder? by JDelight(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mum: ko ko ko son wake up its time for school
Son: Am not going to school again
Mum: what! Junior my boy why?
Son: cus I believe I can be a leader without certificates. Mum cant u sees what is happening; Musa is contesting for the post of a president without certificate.
Mum: WHAT NONSENSE I MUST VOTE AGAINST THAT MUSA COME FAILBOHARI 14 CUS MOST CHILDREN WILL NOT LIKE TO SCHOOL AGAIN,

(1) (Reply)

Caption This / Obasanjo Is Not Loyal - Wale Gates Tweets / Pictures Speak For GMB Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.