Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,589 members, 7,937,662 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures (1068 Views)

Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by ochejoseph(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
The first incidence of violence in the lead up to the 2015 general elections have been recorded in Jos with the destruction and burning of a Campaign vehicle belonging to the goodluck Campaign organisation by APC youth in Jos North Local Government.

This act  is a clear  sign that the party will not abide by its pledge to turn a new leaf by refraining  from acts of violence.

Just last week  Imo state  donated  a Super luxury branded campaign Bus to Buhari for his campaign that same bus has been sighted at many location of Eastern and in the  South south without any form of intimidation or harassment 
  Today APC youths have have "reciprocated" that gesture by destroying and burning a Bus Donated by Innoson for Jonathan's campaign in an unprovoked and satanically inspired    manner! 

My Question is simple one 

Why does APC and her supporters always want to spill blood and promote violence?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mr. Ochejoseph,you are actually wrong. The first violence recorded so far this year was the killing of one person and injury of some APC supporters in rivers state by PDP hooligans.

Did you forget that one?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by FastShipping: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
The first case of violence was when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week.[url]The first case of violence was when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week.[/url]The first case of violence was when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/police-confirms-attack-apc-supporters-rivers/

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by midolian(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Meeeeehn! Dis pple dey para. Na GEJ bus den burn like dis?..what if den see GEJ hinself?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by Reptyle(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
berem:
Mr. Ochejoseph,you are actually wrong. The first violence recorded so far this year was the killing of one person and injury of some APC supporters in rivers state by PDP hooligans.

Did you forget that one?

No mind the bros. Na selective amnesia. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by YouthsPC0: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
The answer is simple, they are the political Wing of Boko Haram

Only a blood thirsty party will engage in such an unwarranted and un provoked madness
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC can never make their point without violence, even here online.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Reptyle:

No mind the bros. Na selective amnesia. Lol.
no be small selective amnesia o! Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by brownlord: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
One naijerya going?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by DankemzI(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Come February 14ţh I jejely de my house, intact through out that week me and my family will be indoors make small pikin no use me test his maiming skills. Lest I forget let me send t.p give my sis. Serving up there make she pay her way back, b4 §he say na that stipend federal government pay enticed her
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by Datsme: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Propagandist!!! Una don come again
The report said 'Angry Youths'. Who knows may be they were the unpaid rented ones ur SaTAN hs engaged for campaign. We r looking forward for d official report.

Come FeBUHARI 14, SaTAN shall be duly voted out.
Enough is enough
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by gogochocolate: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC and its ideology is violence. Never again ,never again shall i support this dracula, blood sucking demonic party called APC because of the behavior of their Northern Followers. Must it be Buhari ? A man well known for intolerance. Why not another person. The North will be set on fire after the elections. Already the economy of the North is destroyed already. Do this people realize the harm they cause the harm they are causing themselves. After they will say they are no jobs. Who can invest in a place with Barbaric people like this.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus Destruction : A Tale Of Two Cities & Two Cultures by akpumping7720(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
gogochocolate:
APC and its ideology is violence. Never again ,never again shall i support this dracula, blood sucking demonic party called APC because of the behavior of their Northern Followers. Must it be Buhari ? A man well known for intolerance. Why not another person. The North will be set on fire after the elections. Already the economy of the North is destroyed already. Do this people realize the harm they cause the harm they are causing themselves. After they will say they are no jobs. Who can invest in a place with Barbaric people like this.
Even the British government who handed power over to them can't establish businesses there.... I thought PDP started this campaign violence first when one APC supporter was killed and some injured?

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB / A Copy Of Buhari's Certificate. Is This Genuine? / APC Member Shot Dead In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.