Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,748 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Liberty Reserve Offer(a Plea) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Liberty Reserve Offer(a Plea) (476 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Offer(a Plea) by aspirefx: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
I am a forex trader I once posted on this forum concerning sale of liberty reserve I had $7000 I have been able to sell $3000 Ii still have $4000 left,my wife has been in intensive care for 3 weeks now but doctors suggest she would be flown abroad I have used all money I had for her previous treatment.I made this thread to get funds to treat my wife despite this some people tried to take my money they tried to scam me.Please scammers stay off am seriously in need of fund thats why I am selling my liberty reserve this the money I have earned over 6 months of difficult trading period.I will sell at the normal dollar rate and also give a discount if you want to buy the $4000 you can pay $3500 for that.Thanks to you all you can contact me on 07067963777
Re: Liberty Reserve Offer(a Plea) by Mydex(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
we cant make this transaction online
let me know where we can meet in person.
i will give you cash
while u transfer the liberty in to my account.
your thread looks like a scam
i wont be wrong to demand this
i have cash.
contact me

(1) (Reply)

Guadian Press Release - The Fuel Treatment Solution / This Is Perfect Job After Normal Job: Plz Read, It Can Manifest Your Life: / New Entrepreneurs Newsletter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.