Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu (5023 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by theshadyexpress(m): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
This guys reason for not supporting jonathan is clear, he is afraid jonathan is gon loose, he better sides with a likely to win party on time. Well he should keep that ideology to himself

You r wrong,he's reason for nt supporting Jonathan is cos he's an APC member
Proof:

The APC South East spokesperson, Mr. Osita Okechukwu, noted that President Jonathan’s speech was uncouth, unpresidential and show-cased a desperate president in his quest for a second term
http://www.informationng.com/2014/04/2015-jonathan-already-showing-signs-of-desperation-seast-apc.html

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by theshadyexpress(m): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Dreal1247:
Im not a politician. But no easterner has a justifiable reason to support Gmb. The Original Apc party structure was made up of northerners and muslims. It was when people like Fani Kayode raised alarm that they had a rethink. And i believe that a leopard cannot loose its spots. Wise up.
theshadyexpress:

Proof:
The APC South East spokesperson, Mr. Osita Okechukwu, noted that President Jonathan’s speech was uncouth, unpresidential and show-cased a desperate president in his quest for a second term
http://www.informationng.com/2014/04/2015-jonathan-already-showing-signs-of-desperation-seast-apc.html
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Tell ur old fool to present his certificate and prove his credibility

Clueless people don't get phd,I know dis cos I am well schooled,I suspect you're an illiterate too dats why Buhari is ur God

GEJ till buhari pass waec
Your first lady with all her certificates is making a caricature of herself in public by not being able to speak proper english, It says a lot about the importance of those "certificates".

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by biafranqueen: 5:21am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
it's still better than GEJ's lies since 2011 about insurgency, fuel subsidy etc. and "they are building prisons" campaigners
The best APC Governor is a failure, the people behind Buhari are corrupt. If Buhari could stop Boko Harem he should have done it years ago. Why holding Nigerians by the balls?

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by theshadyexpress(m): 5:25am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
Your first lady with all her certificates is making a caricature of herself in public by not being able to speak proper english, It says a lot about the importance of those "certificates".

@least she can present her certificate as and when due,pls can u help us beg buhari to present @least his school leaving certificate?

An illiterate will never rule nigerians again,Obasanjo was d last

GEJ till buhari goes back to school

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by biafranqueen: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

Proof:

Which party is Oshita again?

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:27am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
The best APC Governor is a failure, the people behind Buhari are corrupt. If Buhari could stop Boko Harem he should have done it years ago. Why holding Nigerians by the balls?
President GEJ was dancing shoki a day after a bomb blast killed nigerian citizens, that's the height of irresponsibility for a C-I-C, it took him more than a week to respond to the Chibok kidnappings, that man is clueless
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by focus7: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
GEJ till 2019
it will do u like u are dreaming, just wait.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by biafranqueen: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
President GEJ was dancing shoki a day after a bomb blast killed nigerian citizens, that's the height of irresponsibility for a C-I-C, it took him more than a week to respond to the Chibok kidnappings, that man is clueless
APC leaders are clueless, your idol Fashola that you say shows progress is a failure for the masses.

Change is here open your eye!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

@least she can present her certificate as and when due,pls can u help us beg buhari to present @least his school leaving certificate?

An illiterate will never rule nigerians again,Obasanjo was d last

GEJ till buhari goes back to school
GEJ is a disgrace to phd holders that's a fact and i'd rather have a hundred certificate-less buhari over a clueless phd holder
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
APC leaders are clueless, your idol Fashola that you say shows progress is a failure for the masses.

Change is here open your eye!
I'm not a lagosian first of all, and all the pictures you posted doesn't change the fact that thousands of Nigerians are getting slaughtered on a daily basis in the North and your clueless GEJ can't do anything about it, it rather have the guaranteed security of nigerian citizens over fancy stadiums and train all in the name of "development"
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by biafranqueen: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
I'm not a lagosian first of all, and all the pictures you posted doesn't change the fact that thousands of Nigerians are getting slaughtered on a daily basis in the North and your clueless GEJ can't do anything about it, it rather have the guaranteed security of nigerian citizens over fancy stadiums and train all in the name of "development"
Tell Buhari not me he is the one that decree that blood will flow if he lost!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by kokoA(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Dreal1247:
Im not a politician. But no easterner has a justifiable reason to support Gmb. The Original Apc party structure was made up of northerners and muslims. It was when people like Fani Kayode raised alarm that they had a rethink. And i believe that a leopard cannot loose its spots. Wise up.
Seriously I don't understand how some so called educated people reason these days What has APC structure got to do with provision of good road, 2nd niger bridge, portable drinking water and development in general? Do you vote for a party because it's key members are from a particular religion or you vote for a party because you believe in their manifesto?

By the way, do not forget that APC was born out of a union between ACN (dominated by yorubas of which a good number are muslims), ANPP (whose stronghold is the north of which a good number are muslims) and CPC (strong in the north dominated by muslims), so as at the time this baby was delivered were you expecting it to miraculously turn into a "christian baby"? Or you were expecting the founders to go and beg people who didn't contribute to the union to come and run the party for them just to please religious fanatics like you? As the party grew bigger and had a national convention, what happened? Can you still call it a "Muslim party"? APGA who was the major party controlling a christian dominated area pulled out of the meager for reasons best known to them, now you are complaining. Let's reason objectively abeg.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by sleekp1: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
GEJ is a disgrace to phd holders that's a fact and i'd rather have a hundred certificate-less buhari over a clueless phd holder

bros are you an illiterate?
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by sleekp1: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
Seriously I don't understand how some so called educated people reason these days What has APC structure got to do with provision of good road, 2nd niger bridge, portable drinking water and development in general? Do you vote for a party because it's key members are from a particular religion or you vote for a party because you believe in their manifesto?

[size=15pt]By the way, do not forget that APC was born out of a union between ACN (dominated by yorubas of which a good number are muslims), ANPP (whose stronghold is the north of which a good number are muslims) and CPC (strong in the north dominated by muslims),[/size] so as at the time this baby was delivered were you expecting it to miraculously turn into a "christian baby"? Or you were expecting the founders to go and beg people who didn't contribute to the union to come and run the party for them just to please religious fanatics like you? As the party grew bigger and had a national convention, what happened? Can you still call it a "Muslim party"? APGA who was the major party controlling a christian dominated area pulled out of the meager for reasons best known to them, now you are complaining. Let's reason objectively abeg.

So why do you people argue when we say APC is a muslim party? At least you confirmed it above, PDP on the other hand is a party without religious partisanship, a truly national party.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2015
sleekp1:

bros are you an illiterate?
see the kind of brainless people GEj is breeding

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Tell Buhari not me he is the one that decree that blood will flow if he lost!
tell GEJ that he is C-I-C and that he's reponsible for not resolving the insurgency in the country
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Dreal1247: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:

By the way, do not forget that APC was born out of a union between ACN (dominated by yorubas of which a good number are muslims), ANPP (whose stronghold is the north of which a good number are muslims) and CPC (strong in the north dominated by muslims), so as at the time this baby was delivered were you expecting it to miraculously turn into a "christian baby"? Or you were expecting the founders to go and beg people who didn't contribute to the union to come and run the party for them just to please religious fanatics like you? As the party grew bigger and had a national convention, what happened? Can you still call it a "Muslim party"? APGA who was the major party controlling a christian dominated area pulled out of the meager for reasons best known to them, now you are complaining. Let's reason objectively abeg.
Dont be fooled. You can predict the taste of food through the scent. Someone that does not see it necessary to appoint a christian or easterner in the party structure will now extend their developmental projects to the east. Keep dreaming.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by theshadyexpress(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:

That's cos you're an illiterate,I'm nt surpised one bit.
Don't let jealousy kill u,there is free education for all,pls enrol in the nearest basic school and get educated
Its only when u look up to an illiterate that u will never value education,buhari and his followers r illiterates

GEJ till buhari followers go to school

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by kokoA(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2015
sleekp1:

So why do you people argue when we say APC is a muslim party? At least you confirmed it above, PDP on the other hand is a party without religious partisanship, a truly national party.
I don't know what you mean by "muslim party" abi "christian party".. I only know we have political parties. You highlighted the part that suits you to justify your bias towards the party. You chose not to read "at the time this baby was delivered" and "As the party grew bigger and had a national convention. What happened?"

E.g. If you and a number of your Igbo brothers come together to form a company/church/party/etc, can we regard such an organization as an igbo organization?
Secondly, will you guys go out and beg people who weren't part of your team to come and manage the affairs of that organization?
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by omenka(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2015
I love it when people make statements of fact. What was promised 6years ago and what is actually on ground are there for everyone to see.

No more endorsements based on religious and tribal sentiments. There has to be substance for loyalty to be granted.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by kokoA(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Dreal1247:
Dont be fooled. You can predict the taste of food through the scent. Someone that does not see it necessary to appoint a christian or easterner in the party structure will now extend their developmental projects to the east. Keep dreaming.
I never knew John Oyegun (national chairman), Rotimi Ameachi, Rochas (chiarman apc governors forum), etc are muslims
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Dreal1247: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
I never knew John Oyegun (national chairman), Rotimi Ameachi, Rochas (chiarman apc governors forum), etc are muslims
Was it not after the complaint of people like Fani Kayode and co before they deemed it fit to appoint them. Amaechi is there as their money bag. Why is he not their vice presidential candidate?
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by MyNameIsMyName: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2015
theshadyexpress:

That's cos you're an illiterate,I'm nt surpised one bit.
Don't let jealousy kill u,there is free education for all,pls enrol in the nearest basic school and get educated
Its only when u look up to an illiterate that u will never value education,buhari and his followers r illiterates

GEJ till buhari followers go to school
you and your mentor in illiteracy that calls himself GEJ are the ones that need to go back to school if at you people did attend school, how can a supposedly literate man be making the kind of statements he does, no wonder nigerian educational system is messed up
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by kokoA(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Dreal1247:
Was it not after the complaint of people like Fani Kayode and co before they deemed it fit to appoint them. Amaechi is there as their money bag. Why is he not their vice presidential candidate?
Haba bros.. Oyegun and Okorocha were "elected" at APC national convention and APC governor's forum respectively long before Fani started running his mouth. Sho! Is it Amaechi's birthright to be APC vp candidate? shocked Did Amaechi tell you he joined APC because he wanted to be VP candidate? Can you prove to me that Amaechi is APC's money bag when you have MONEY BAGS like Tinibu, Atiku, Saraki, etc?
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Akshow: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Stop it never will Igbo's forget Buhari JAILED Jim Nwobodo for 301 years and Dr Alex Ekwueme for 150 YEARS!
301 years imprisonment?That can only happen in a jungle society like the one ran by Buhari between 1983 and 1985!

‪#‎Say‬ No To BokoBuhari#
u mention the penalty for the crime but forgot to tell us their crimes. Is Umar Dikko also Igbo? or u are not aware how he was crated to Nigeria? So don't even think of playing that ethnic card. I will rather have a president that will jail all these thieves we call politicians than one that will pardon and dine with them.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Yeske2(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2015
LRNZH:

These 'backstabbers' are way more intelligent than you are grin

Do you have anything close to stable electricity?
Is there security in Nigeria as we speak?
Even with the highest oil price regime under any Nigerian President, GEJ has the highest debt and lowest reserves amongst all PDP President's. Infact the first of the PDP President to have debt > reserves
Are refineries working?
Is the cabal still here with us in Nigeria?
CBN asserts that 80% of youths are still unemployed in 2014.
The highest level of oil bunkering in Nigeria's history is under GEJ.

You need to ask yourself what are the key priorities of Nigeria. That's where you'll see the glaring failures of GEJ after 6 years.
These failures are what you wish for yourself for another 4 years.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Dreal1247: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
Haba bros.. Oyegun and Okorocha were "elected" at APC national convention and APC governor's forum respectively long before Fani started running his mouth. Sho! Is it Amaechi's birthright to be APC vp candidate? shocked Did Amaechi tell you he joined APC because he wanted to be VP candidate? Can you prove to me that Amaechi is APC's money bag when you have MONEY BAGS like Tinibu, Atiku, Saraki, etc?
Because PDP or Gej is surrounded by enemies. The #10,000.00 that was given to hire youths in the East and South-South APC presidential rally, who brought them? In Warri precisely, i learnt that boys were paid. Even the millions of Magsa that was allegedly given to Fr Mbaka(according to one of the news) was said to be donated by Amaechi. What are you now telling me.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Yeske2(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
This guys reason for not supporting jonathan is clear, he is afraid jonathan is gon loose, he better sides with a likely to win party on time. Well he should keep that ideology to himself
You see how you guys spread falsehood and move more people to the APC camp,didn't you read where he complained about the second Niger bridge, Enugu coal and the repainted airport that reputable airlines can't use? I tire for saTANists case already.
Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by Yeske2(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
sleekp1:

If OBJ and GEJ who are Christians couldn't deliever for 16 years then let's try a muslim, afterall we could show him the door in 4years time if he doesn't too. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, It’ll Be Silly To Endorse Jonathan — Okechukwu by hyfr(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Yeske2:
You see how you guys spread falsehood and move more people to the APC camp,didn't you read where he complained about the second Niger bridge, Enugu coal and the repainted airport that reputable airlines can't use? I tire for saTANists case already.
LOl I'm sitting on the fence whenever it comes to political affairs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra / Rivers Re - Run Inec Collation Officers Run Away From Collation Centers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.