Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. (393 Views)

Senatorial Candidate Proposes The Removal Of 4 Year Presidential Term Limit / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
over the months have been seeing lots of comment of people who do not intend to vote for this election they'll rather stay home and follow the proceeding on there television set. I want to urge you guys with this five points stated below to make sure you go and vote

1)its your right
We leave in a democratic regime were voting is our sole right not voting means you're not exercising you full right as a citizen of nigeria

2)security will be tight
Inec and the federal government has join forces to make this election a peaceful one. Every polling center would be guided by mobile police and soldiers.

3)your vote is meaningful
Your vote shall count out of millions of nigeria that will vote, your vote might just make a difference

4)Free and fair
Inec has promise us a transparent and free election so let's take advantage of this fact and make our vote count.

5)Nigerians know what they want
Let's come out and vote for who we think is most suitable to rule nigeria, let's have the satisfaction that our vote put the future president were he is.

Please let's endeavor to vote, if you don't have your voters card go and get yours now!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. by temitemi1(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. by Oluwatosean(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
lipsrsealed grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Go Out And Vote For This Year Presidential Election. by englishmart(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2015
just in case I travel to Spain. Someone should kindly get my voters' card.

Just write "I vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Jonathan And Chief Obasanjo Met: It Is Too Late To Support You – Obasanjo To / Who Becomes The President? Voting Going On Online / Gov Fashola Goofed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.