Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation (600 Views)

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos / CRUTECH Suspends 16,000 Students Over N1.2 Billion Debts / See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation by Parkac(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2015
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will graduate about 7,000 students during the 4th convocation ceremony of the institution scheduled to hold on Saturday, 17th January, 2015 in Lagos.
This was contained in a statement signed by the institution’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Ronke Ogunmakin, which said that the convocation lecture on “Open and Distance Learning and Democratic Transformation in Nigeria’’ will be delivered by Prof. Rufai Alkali, the Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs.
According to the statement, the ceremony will be chaired by Prof. Godswill Obioma, the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).
It said the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Vincent Tenebe, had in the last three years, consistently maintained and institutionalise every second week of January for its convocation ceremonies.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/noun/noun-graduate-7000-students-convocation/26058/

1 Like

Re: NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation by mustafamuazu(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good day all

does anyone know how long the convocation will last?

I'm collecting my mba that day (17th january), and I've booked a 7.45pm flight back to abuja that evening. hope i won't miss my flight.

Mustafa

(1) (Reply)

Most Uncommon (or Weird) Singular Words In English By Bracha Rubin / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist [see Photo] / 2015/2016 Commerce And Animal Husbandry Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.